Pick one lpsg member to be stranded on island with.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lets just say that if you were single with no attachments, and could choose just one lpsg member, who would you choose to be stranded on a secluded island with? :smile:

lafever

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who's the fattest, I might get peckish :)

To be honest I'd probably pick one of the women, over the long years a woman would probably be a better companion than a man.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this is a tough one so choose wisley. As you would be having sex with them for the rest of your days. :smile:

lafever

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Simply could not choose. I don't even live my life now just fucking one person :)

I need a lot of stimulation

I also NEED women's company and mens sexuality. At the very least, I'd have to choose two, one from each sex......even then, I'd spend the next two weeks deciding who, as I really like and enjoy so many from this site.

xx
Honey

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, i know alot are worried that they might mess up their chances of getting with someone later down the road as they probly are playing the field and wouldn`t dare mess up the chance of one of their eggs hatching, thats what makes this so interesting, you have to take a blind leap of faith and hope no one will take offense. Whats the worst that can happen, you lose your imaginary chance of getting with someone who probly wouldn`t get with you anyways.:rolleyes: Just have fun with it.

lafever

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the guys: Either SpeedoGuy or 13x7. We could build a plane out of banana peels, but only after we have made plenty use of the situation of being all alone. You're game, guys?

From the girls: Either Madame Zora, Mercurialbliss or someone else. But I guess then we would still need at least two guys to avoid going at each other's throat when we get the cabin fever.

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
Simply could not choose. I don't even live my life now just fucking one person :)

I need a lot of stimulation

I also NEED women's company and mens sexuality. At the very least, I'd have to choose two, one from each sex......even then, I'd spend the next two weeks deciding who, as I really like and enjoy so many from this site.

xx
Honey

Well, I guess I'll just have to take Veronica if monogamy would be such a struggle for you. :biggrin: I certainly wouldn't want you all unhappy and such....

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Novice_btm,

I know what your saying, i`m struggling with it and it`s my thread.

lafever

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Patrick, well maybe we can go as a threesome, I am not bi but just LOVE sharing men with another women........you can eat my pussy, while she eats your cock...I'll just survive on air and orgasms.

x

Honey

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
burning venus.
if she's a woman we could make love all day long.
if he's a man we will play soccer with a coconut