Pick one lpsg member to be stranded on island with.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Since he announced that I was the original LPSG love of his life, my vote goes to...

ScanJock.

Since we'd have nothing to do on a desert island, I'd do my best to defy the laws of reproduction and get him pregnant.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Any of you girls know how to brew beer?

I do. However, distribution of said beverages will not be without its own price. Even on a deserted island, a gal has needs that extend beyond jazz hands and inanimate objects.

I've also gone to massage school. I'm just sayin.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm going with the ever-absent joyboytoy79. we'd bicker for an entire year and probably end up inventing something that would make us rich. however, we'd both be extremely sexually frustrated by the end and would need a boatload of LPSG members when we were rescued.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Music is more important to me than sex... so I would have to go with Invisibleman (he's easy on the eyes too! lol!) we could make awesome music that no one would ever hear. He is REALLY talented!!!!!

Reactions: dreamer20

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well this depends. Are we talking a luxury desert isle like Lizard Island on the Great Barrier Reef? Room service, your own deserted beach hut for sex and snorkeling? Or maybe Turks and Caicos, another very fun fun spot? Mojitos, colorful tropical swimsuits, high strappy sandals and dresses? I could imagine lots of potential fun mates.

Or we talking Tom Hanks *Castaway* type isle? Then I pick........me. I done a couple survival courses where you get dropped in the Mojave desert or the Mountains and have to fend for yourself so I know I can survive find food, water, build shelters. One thing I do now for fun are bares bones excursions where a mother ship drops you on a beach with your kayak, tent, surfboard and fishing gear and you live for a week on the beach just on your own. Not for the faint of heart or mind or body but I find them really fun. Hitting Christmas Island in the Pacific next year for just this sort of fun. Not very sexy tho.:cool:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing I do now for fun are bares bones excursions where a mother ship drops you on a beach with your kayak, tent, surfboard and fishing gear and you live for a week on the beach just on your own.:cool:

That is cool as SHIT! You are a REAL man brother!!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well this depends. Are we talking a luxury desert isle like Lizard Island on the Great Barrier Reef? Room service, your own deserted beach hut for sex and snorkeling? Or maybe Turks and Caicos, another very fun fun spot? Mojitos, colorful tropical swimsuits, high strappy sandals and dresses? I could imagine lots of potential fun mates.

Or we talking Tom Hanks *Castaway* type isle? Then I pick........me. I done a couple survival courses where you get dropped in the Mojave desert or the Mountains and have to fend for yourself so I know I can survive find food, water, build shelters. One thing I do now for fun are bares bones excursions where a mother ship drops you on a beach with your kayak, tent, surfboard and fishing gear and you live for a week on the beach just on your own. Not for the faint of heart or mind or body but I find them really fun. Hitting Christmas Island in the Pacific next year for just this sort of fun. Not very sexy tho.:cool:

Oh, I'd definitely take the island with room service...

But good point. I've sometimes think about who I would REALLY prefer to be stranded on a desert island with. My brother has done survival courses AND can argue philosophy... but no sex. bummer.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media

But good point. I've sometimes think about who I would REALLY prefer to be stranded on a desert island with. My brother has done survival courses AND can argue philosophy... but no sex. bummer.

You should have been a southerner.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was torn. MB could teach me all the dirty words in French and I'm sure would be a handful (or two :tongue:). But hotmilf could give me tips and we could co-write a No. 1. Of course, we'd have to send it in a bottle to the outside world. But the main thing is getting it written out :cool:

Therefore, my choice is...hotmilf :smile:

Hehe.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was torn. MB could teach me all the dirty words in French and I'm sure would be a handful (or two :tongue:). But hotmilf could give me tips and we could co-write a No. 1. Of course, we'd have to send it in a bottle to the outside world. But the main thing is getting it written out :cool:

Therefore, my choice is...hotmilf :smile:

Hehe.

Yeah, well, you WILL be torn -- MB will be pulling on one arm, and I'll be pulling on the other!!

But I have to admin, the bottle idea is rather clever.

Mmmmm the whole thing is rather growing on me...

Oh dear!

Should I have it surgically removed? (abstract)
Should I grab a knife and stab the beast? (concrete)

Or should I... (you fill in the rest but keep it CONCRETE!)

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I promise by the end of the week you will have a sun shower, home made soap, functional toothpaste, a really nice palm frond hut, once a day warm water for bathing, a clean *el bano*, I can lash together and sail a raft, hot seafood, water to drink, fruity shampoo and *perfume* and drinks, a soft functional bed, a decent conversationalist and really fun creative sex in tropical lagoons, sex under waterfalls, and in hammocks of our own design.