Pick Up Lines: Which one WOULD work?

Javierdude22: Hey all,

So I was wondering. We all got dissed every now and then when going for a girl with a pickup line like: 'Don't I know you from somewhere?!' Or sweettalking her:'You have beautiful eyes'. And she'd be saying: 'Those are not my eyes' ....but that's besides the point.

But it hit me last night. We are sitting on a gold mine guys! We have a vast resource of female information who can finally break this friggin' code....and don't give me crap about how that is a female secret, spill!! :)

But seriously now... 8)...what pickup lines would make you think: 'Hm...this could get interesting'. Or what kind of approach would make you think the guy is not júst after sex. And flipping the coin: Which ones would make you wanna call the doorman? ;D

O...and (snif), treat us nice....we bleed....

mindseye: How about, "I'm giving away free Jags; what color would you like?" :)

(Kidding! Ow! I said I'm kidding!)

wvalady1968: [quote author=Javierdude23 link=board=women;num=1063705505;start=0#0 date=09/16/03 at 02:36:05]
But it hit me last night. We are sitting on a gold mine guys! We have a vast resource of female information who can finally break this friggin' code....and don't give me crap about how that is a female secret, spill!! :)

But seriously now... 8)...what pickup lines would make you think: 'Hm...this could get interesting'. Or what kind of approach would make you think the guy is not júst after sex. And flipping the coin: Which ones would make you wanna call the doorman?  ;D

O...and (snif), treat us nice....we bleed....[/quote]

No corny lines. Nothing works unless the message you're sending with your eyes jives with what comes out of your mouth.

If your eyes are saying, "My God, she's hot! Way out of my league! I'd kill just to hold her in my arms and slow dance with her." then all you have to say is "Hello, my name is Javier."

If she's interested, she'll help you take it from there.

::)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I get it, Allie.

So I saunter up to her and, with awe in my eyes, and air of 'gee, she's so beautiful I'm not worthy', I'd love to have her in my arms in a slow, slow dance. Don't stammer now, don't screw this up...

So I say 'Hi,' tell her my name and say "Wanna f*ck?"

No matter what our age or experience, we're still bumbling adolescents on the inside. :D :D

Pecker

(Every time I walk into a Singles Bar I hear my Mom's words: "Don't pick that up! You don't know where it's been!)

wvalady1968: Well, that could get you fucked in more ways than you ever intended.

:D

AnonyMs: You need a buddy and $20.

You and your buddy walk up to the woman and he says, "You're right. Those are the most beautiful eyes." He then hands you the twenty and walks away.

longtimelurker: I always have issues with pickup lines - I find them just FAR too cheesy and would never be able to bring myself to use one!

Instead I use the far less useful approach of sitting in the corner in a state of forlorn yearning. :-/

Javierdude22: Lol @ Nony...I'm gonna remember that...

LTL - you are quite right, I actually don't do pick-up lines...thing is: I don't do pick-ups. What I actually meant was: what are good ice breakers for you girls, without you thinking we're being cheesy.

prepstudinsc: I've always thought the best ice breakers are just a polite introduction. From there you can start a conversation and one thing will lead to another lol

sammygirly: Aww the cheesy ones ARE the ones that work for me - because I can't resist a Man with a good sense of humour.

If you can make me giggle...you're already on the right track

bblumbee: There are so many pick-up lines that I don't think we can count them all. However, that does bring forth an exciting opportunity... maybe the ladies aux could write a noteworthy publication of, Guy Lines or something like that.

But, like Sammy, I am all for a guy with a sense of humor. It and flattery will make me.... well, "enuff" said.

AnonyMs: oooooo - make me laugh while flattering me, and baby - you are already halfway home!

here are a few more:

Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

Do you have to work hard at being so cute?

I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?

I hope you know CPR, cuz you take my breath away!

What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?

You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad.

Hey, You were great on Bay Watch last night!

If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.

When God made you, he was showing off.

wvalady1968: Isn't this where Pecker says, "If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" ?

throb919:
I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?
Y'know, I think most of our SNAGs (sensitive new-age guys) could pull that one off and sound pretty cool doing so. The delivery would take any fromage-factor out of it. (The guy-version of that would work, too, I think. It'd work on me...)

Up 'til now, having a $20-bill in-hand and saying "Hello, my name is Javier" seemed like the best bet.

inquiringmind: Hi,
Well now that I think about it there were two particularly good ones recently ...

1) From the BT at a restaurant I get takeout from quite often. I had not realized that I had been scowling most of the time when I went in because this time he said ,Wow, you're smiling! I have always wanted to ask you your name but I was scared. (Enter name) Really, you mean its not princess? (Big Beaming SMILE!!!!)

2) Another man stopped me and asked me if that was a beauty mark ( I have mole beside my mouth) I said, "ou mean here? (pointing to the mole) .HE said, "No I mean all over your face" (BIG BEAMING SMILE!!!!)

Inquiring Mind

Javierdude22: [quote author=geo8x6 link=board=women;num=1063705505;start=0#15 date=09/16/03 at 23:08:55]I sit at the bar and lick my eyebrow...  ;)[/quote]Hm...I will enlist my tongue for Yoga classes... 8)

El_Cid: I have actually had success with, "Hello there...my name is Robert" "Hello...mine is Ashely" "Well Ashley...nice to meet you...now that we have our names out of the way would you like to go back to my place, order a pizza and fuck?"

Some girls sigh and turn away...some laugh and pull a stool up for you...the wittiest chick I used this on asked me what I liked on my pizza...

Give it a try...who gives a fuck...life is way too short to be shy with chicks...its all about confidence, fellas...

longtimelurker: [quote author=throb919 link=board=women;num=1063705505;start=0#13 date=09/16/03 at 16:21:02]

Up 'til now, having a $20-bill in-hand and saying "Hello, my name is Javier" seemed like the best bet.[/quote]

Call me cynical, but isn't that a quick way to a good slap in the face! Esp. with the person in question if you're in one of the less desirable areas of Amsterdam! :eek:

anonymous_pole: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=women;num=1063705505;start=0#11 date=09/16/03 at 15:06:34]

You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad.

When God made you, he was showing off.
[/quote]

I don't do pickup lines myself,but these 2 would be something good to slip into a conversation.