Pick Up Lines: Which one WOULD work?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
God, I never was good at giving a lady a pick-up line. No matter how many times I'd rehearse it in my head, I knew it would sound stupid even if I were jokingly trying to say it. The good news is, now that I got some pretty wild hair... almost shoulder length, reddish brown and black and pretty frizzy... that gets attention.

Good attention -- it's a conversation starter. Granted, I've heard, "Hey, you look like that guy from American Idol" more than I'd like to admit, but it's a start. If we chat about stuff for a bit, I'll offer her a beer, and see where it goes from there. I guess the plus side is that, when I'm out, I'm not usually stalking women to take home to bed. So even if we just chat and exchange phone numbers, that makes me feel plenty good.

Of course... I remember this middle-aged woman who had way too much whiskey just plant her hand in my hair and start playing with it. Really. I'm trying to order a pitcher and the next thing I know, she got her finger caught in a tangle and yanked me.

Not to say I've got a thing against older women -- hell, I had a rather attractive one do the same thing at a downtown Irish pub and I was plenty satisfied -- but geez... there are limits, y'know...

ruscular: I rarely use short pick up line, I rather go into dept and just be silly. Like tell people I am part of the offshoot of the "big brother program" called the "big boyfriend program" where you can find a temp boyfriend without a deep hassle of commitment until they are ready to take home this boyfriend for good, and that im part of a community service to better the need of special Girl that can fill that hole in their heart of a brand new adopted boyfriend that needs that special lady nuturing touch. And I would look into their eyes deeply and sincerely and ask would you like to be that special one that can foster such a life giving relationship? Are you ready to adopt a special boyfriend?

If they say yes, then go forward, if they say no, then your off the hook, and free to go on. If they say no, I would respond saying that I had to say anything just so I could keep her attention as long as I could to be able to gaze into her eyes. And that would be no line, it would be truth of confession.

The long elaborate line,would command that your a charmer, yet not be needy or really take yourself seriously on the mission. I never ever beg for a woman to go out with me. The whole point of pick up line is to pick one up, but the whole point of my line would be able to gage whether if she has the willingness to play and take risk. If they dont play then its their loss not yours.

leave the woman feeling good whether the line works or not, in the end you will get your reward. I have hook up with woman that was sent by a woman that turn me down. Just dont use the same line.