Pick-up secrets?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Child_of_the_sun, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So guys, how do you pick up men and girls, do you pursue or are you pursued? tell us all your deep dark secrets of picking up people! :ph34r:

2. Imported

Gold Member

dallasmssix: No secret, get to know what someone wants & if you can & are willing, give it to them. Being frank here, not literal, but getting to know someone is always best. Forget the pick up lines. If others are out there trolling like we all have been at sometime or another, you will find each other quickly if you are attracted to each other. Some guys have an instant attractiveness, the rest of us have to make some sincere effort to observe & learn about the object of our desires. Don't worry, it always comes down to personality.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

"Hey, how about a pizza and a fuck?"

* SLAP!! *

"What? You don't like pizza?"

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

"What's the difference between a sandwich and sex?"

"I don't know. What?"

"Let's talk about it over lunch!"

5. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I usually don't pick them up... Might hurt my back. No, seriously. I just start a conversation if I am interested. I figure they can't say no until I ask. I have had a few times where I have worn tight pants or something that shows off my cock and had women (and men) pick me up.

6. jonb

Gold Member

I tend to be more passive. I might buy her a drink or motion toward her. If I'm outside, I might take my shirt off.

7. madame_zora

Gold Member

In all honesty, this is something I'm lousy at. If I think a guy is attractive, my mind goes blank and I can never think of anything clever to say. I just hope he notices me (hiding in the corner) but that never happens. I'm too good at being a guy's friend, they don't usually look at me as anything else, unless they're gay and need someone to take to their parent's on Thanksgiving! Lines like "You're fucking hot, wanna go for a tumble?" probably wouldn't work too well.

8. Imported

Gold Member

SL55///AMG: I am all ears....er eyes on this one .... I can get a girl if she starts the conversation...but I will agree there is quite a bit of effort involved in getting one who doesnt seem interested...or isnt. I see it as either they are...or they arent....and usually dont think there is any room for negotiation.

9. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Your name must be Daisy because I have a sudden urge to plant you right here!!!

10. Imported

Gold Member

twin_daddy: How about having something in common with a girl?! That seems to work. The other details fall into place after two people decide this could work. I have yet to meet a girl that I something in common with that later decided she wasn't into me because my cock was too big.

11. Onslow

Gold Member

I rarely make the move, it usually is him having to come after me. I tend to be quiet (yeah who knew?!) If I want it to go furhter(more than just a quickie) I keep quiet for quite some time and get to know the guy and his personality, likes, dislikes etc. and then just tell him what I'm feeling towards him, it seems to work most of the time. Of course there are times I more or less burn a hole into their trousers just staring at their crotch (look it's known I'm a sex pig and there are times...) I reserve this method more for the quickies-which have been known to turn into more.

12. Synergistic

Synergistic Member

Albums:
    Oh, so that explains my problem.

Draft saved Draft deleted