Pick your length, don't lie..why would you?

What is your erected size (bone pressed)?

• less than 4.5 inches

Votes: 20 0.7%
  • 4.5-5 inches

Votes: 48 1.8%
  • 5.1-5.6

Votes: 100 3.7%
  • 5.7-6.2

Votes: 374 14.0%
  • 6.3-6.8

Votes: 376 14.1%
  • 6.9-7.4

Votes: 605 22.7%
  • 7.5-7.9

Votes: 481 18.0%
  • 8-8.4

Votes: 346 13.0%
  • 8.5-8.9

Votes: 148 5.5%
  • 9+ (don't lie about it..)

Votes: 173 6.5%

• Total voters

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mine is 19 cm so I voted 7.5-7.9 inches. Actually it is 7.48".

As long as there are so many that don't know how to measure I don't believe you get the real sizes.
Measuring is so easy. Just stand right put a tape measure over the upperside of your penis and that is it. With a tape measure you can easily follow the curve if your dick has one.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Press above the penis. The idea is to measure how much of your cock can be inserted into a pussy or ass. So press the ruler into the skin above your penis. Compress as much as would get compressed if you tried to go as deep as possible into a pussy and her body prevented you from going deeper.
hmmm i believe 1 inch or so is always stays outside in intercourse... isnt it?
andyo, is that your way of saying you're big? :rolleyes: Or do you mean your pelvis hits her ass or something before the penis is all the way in?

I meant if you were fucking a hypothetical infinitely deep vagina, then how many inches would go inside? Maybe the best way to measure would be to put a metal ring slightly bigger than your girth around your penis and press it as far down as possible. Then measure from the ring to the tip of your cock. This would give the practical usable length.

Non-bone pressed length would be more important for aesthetics.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
true, there is alsways an inch or so leave unused ... :) but the idea of the bone press is to press where u cant lie no more and everyone is equal... because if some measure what is visible but 3 week later he lost 40 pounds i think makes a difference..
but then again i know it wont be the true measure of usable penis if measured bone pressed.. :)

Alamut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
18.5 cm, so 7.3 inches. I suppose I am in the average class on LPSG :).

Still good enough though, so I dont feel too bad.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Naw, I'm jelqing him every night. ;3 lawls
Right on. Cut back to three nights a week. He's growing too fast!

Whatever people say, bone pressed makes sense because I'm supposing that the pelvis is more uniform than the penis. The penis is all soft tissue. I'm 7.25"x5.75", so I just say 7"x6". Puts me in the middle of the bell curve here. Kewl.

Once again though, out of all the people that voted, the results are skewed left. More people claim to have an abnormally large penis than an average sized one.

Granted, we ARE on LPSG.org, but I'd like to point out, that anyone who has a penis over 5.5", is considered large in terms of societal size. So many women claim to have sex with guys with small dicks, yet they also find time to talk about how that particular small dick was "only 7 inches lolz."

The problem that lies within is that, yes, your dick may be big, but no, it is not measured that way.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't count bone pressed as my actual length, though. It's not my visible length, since my fat pad exists now.
Hear, hear! Pressing the end of the ruler to the pubic bone gets me from 7.5 inches (as shown in a photo in my gallery) to just over 8. That is a nice (and big) round number, but it is not what is measured in studies of penis length. I consider my dick length to be 7.5 inches, and to claim a higher figure is just puffery.

Obviously, there is no definitive basis for saying that one particular way of measuring is the "true" or "scientific" way, so, even if we could get guys to stop lying about the matter (fat chance!), we would still have no agreement about measurements.