pick your relationship label!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think we all sometimes fall into a role. sometimes it suits us, sometimes it's a rut.

i am...

the midlife crisis

middle aged men want me the same way they want a flash car or a motorbike. it'll most likely kill you but you'll feel like it makes you look cool, despite or even because of the damage to your bank balance. ffs, fool, i'm not even that good a ride!

...and you are?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there some sort of online test for this? Like, a facebook quiz?
no.

this is about looking at yourself, not ticking a box.
what do you find yourself becoming?
do you turn into a child, a parent, a carer, a pacifier, a drug?
how do you allow yourself to be used?

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The loner... The outcast... The social-leper... The shut-in... The crabby older-guy that yells at the neighborhood kids to stay off of his lawn (which is just green gravel)....

Last edited:

King_ding_a_ling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am The Masked Mind

The person you always feel you connect to, understand, and have things in common with. They always laugh at your jokes, make ones you like and is fun to hang around with. They seem sympathetic, happy and understanding all the time. The truth of them though, they usually don't have many feelings, and could care less one way or another, their true feelings and persona only coming out in the midst of those who share the same.

The loner... The outcast... The social-leper... The shut-in... The crabby older-guy that yells at the neighborhood kids to stay off of his lawn (which is just green gravel)....

Awww - the one who's nice underneath, but just needs some mates to drag him outta his shell? :wink: