Picking up during sex

mjtb1981

Experimental Member
Media
I'm just wondering if anyone else does this? And if they do this to you do u like it?

My boyfriend likes it during sex when I pick him up whilst inside him and he wraps his legs around me and we have sex standing up? I love it and from last nights expressions so does he!!

Anyone else?

Or if you do something else similar let me know, always looking to try something new!

God I love saying boyfriend!

LA8PV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, it's very hot to be picked up!
:)
Hard to find guys who are strong enough though

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, I do that with my wife sometimes. I pick her up still inside her and carry her over to the wall. I use that as leverage. If she wants it a little rough, I'll actually pin her up against the wall making sure I stare at her right in the eyes the whole time. Sometimes if either of us is in a more romantic mood, I don't use the wall. She just hangs off of me. There's less thrusting in that position and more grinding.

Yeah I can see how it might be more difficult to do this with two guys. One guy certainly has to have some decent muscles and stamina, unless his partner his light for a guy.

Oh, and I'm glad things are going well for you so far, Matt.

mjtb1981

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks!

I'm glad others enoy it too, my boyfriend isn't too heavy so I can pick him up quite easily, I agree with the staring in the eyes comment, makes it sooo much better!

I do use a wall as well, better leverage as you say! Word of advice tho don't put em on a table after you pick em up, we had to get a new one!

braumeister

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had women where it was like a switch... pick her up and she's turned on. I have to admit, I never did quite understand it, but if it makes her happy, it's cool with me. Though if a woman could explain it, I would appreciate it.

hans_talhoffer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i've tried the pick up in the park one time but it becomes i pain in the ass after a while if i'm not leaning her against the wall

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, I'm a little guy, so I've never picked anyone up, but I did have a girl try to hang off of me with her legs around my hips. I was about 15 lbs lighter in muscle. It didn't work so well. :wink:

With guys... I'm a little guy, so... I've been picked up more than once. The hottest was not only being picked up and carried, but ending with him walking over to a wall, still holding me up, and then pressing me to the wall, so that I was basically suspended by the pressure of his chest, pinning me up, while he umm... Phew! I haven't thought about that one in a while.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boyfriend likes it during sex when I pick him up whilst inside him and he wraps his legs around me and we have sex standing up? I love it and from last nights expressions so does he!! Anyone else?

Haven't had a guy that could do that in a few years, :rolleyes: but yes to answer your question I loved it.

Yes, it's very hot to be picked up!
:) Hard to find guys who are strong enough though
Exactly! I'm 5'8" and 175lbs. It takes not just a tall but a muscular man to do that to me.

I've had women where it was like a switch... pick her up and she's turned on. I have to admit, I never did quite understand it, but if it makes her happy, it's cool with me. Though if a woman could explain it, I would appreciate it.
That's easy to explain. No matter what we may do or say outside of the bedroom there are times during intimate acts where we want the man to be in charge. Few things make a woman feel more feminine, girly and/or sensual than having a man pick her up while fucking. Then again, I have submissive tendencies so perhaps I see it differently. :rolleyes: :smile:

Big Kenn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can be very hot to pick up a btm while fucking him. I've found that most enjoy it too!

Kenn

fgeorgio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done this position with 2 different girls.I can imagine it being difficult for homosexual men to achieve this position.Either straight,or homosexual the man must be rather strong,especially at the legs.I think the women enjoy it more than the men.In fact one said that position gave her the best orgasm of her life.I belive this happens because,a.the penetration is deeper and b.the womn is arouse from the mans strength.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was picked up a long time ago, by my long-term guy, but two things have happened since then to make it difficult now:

I have gained a LOT of weight - I'm about 40 lbs. heavier than I was when we first met.

His health has continued to deteriorate, and he dislocates his shoulder a lot. Plus recently he has torn ligaments, too.

Oh, yeah - I'm all about the deeper penetration!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to love this until arthritis in my neck got too bad. It's one of the reasons why I've always loved little guys.

Now I'm just more creative in coming up with other fun positions.

braumeister

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's easy to explain. No matter what we may do or say outside of the bedroom there are times during intimate acts where we want the man to be in charge. Few things make a woman feel more feminine, girly and/or sensual than having a man pick her up while fucking. Then again, I have submissive tendencies so perhaps I see it differently. :rolleyes: :smile:

Interesting, thank you! This makes sense to me, based on some other things those women said to me or reacted to.