picking up guys at straight bars

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by oddeyeblu, Jun 21, 2010.

1. oddeyeblu

oddeyeblu Member

The other night I went out to have a couple of drinks with a couple of girls after a graduation party at a local pub. I went to the bathroom to piss at the urinals that don't have dividers (love those). I got a quick glance at the dude next to me. He had a rather large head on his tool which really got my blood pressure going if you know what I mean. I watched him and his buddy(who was hot) at the bar out of the corner of my eye as I conversed with my two classmates. After my classmates left the two guys went outside to smoke. I followed. I held a conversation with them and a couple of other people for about an hour till closing time. As the two guys left in separate cars, each mentioned where they where going to eat. They introduced themselves, shook my hand and left. Well, I went to the QT where Tim went and got a hot dog just as he did. As he was leaving the register, I asked him to hold on. He waited for me to make my purchase outside. I asked him where he was headed. He said home. I asked him if he wants to have some fun. He said if it were last night he would, but he had to go home to his wife and kid. He smiled and said maybe I'll see him again there sometime. I told him I think he is hot. He just smiled and said he had to go home to his wife and kid. I said "Oh well, no guts, no glory." This scenario has me so intrigued. I guess it's new frontier and a change from the boring gay bars full of dancing queens in this area. Any advice on what to do or say if I ever see him again? Anyone have a similar story to share? Is there any way of telling if a guy could be had that I am not aware of?:rolleyes:

2. gjorg

Gold Member

Ahh! Another missed oportunity, maybe next time!

3. oddeyeblu

oddeyeblu Member

The way the two guys where interacting, I could tell they might go out together quite often and was surprised to find out that Tim was married.

4. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

Hmm... I've never been to a gay bar... and have only been to other bars only a few times. I never get lucky :(

Nice story by the way! Good luck for the future!

5. bigman420

bigman420 Member

Albums:
    I'm sure he was just trying to be nice and not embarass you , but really thinking, "If this guy keeps following me, I'm gonna kick his ass!"

6. oddeyeblu

oddeyeblu Member

No this guy was too mild mannered. And after watching him interact with his buddy, there's some sugar in the tank.

7. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    I think you already opened the door, so I'd say that the ball is in his court... other than bumping into them at the same bar in a non threatening way, I wouldn't push too much more. If he's interested, he'll let you know.
    People are getting a little more open minded about gay people, it doesn't mean that you have cart blanc to follow him around, etc... you don't want to discourage their open mindedness by making them uncomfortable. Just be cool, and it sounds like they will be too. Maybe someday you'll get more than you bargained for.

8. ruggerkit28

ruggerkit28 Active Member

Albums:
    You have made the first move. The second is up to him.

He might have given you a polite brush off, hoping you would take the hint, or he might be letting you know that you will have to be discreet.

Either way, it is up to him.

9. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

It sounds like he is at least open to the idea. Seriously if that dude were 100% straight he would have said something like: "umm sorry dude but I really am not into that."

10. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I actually can understand this. I tend to attract "straight" guys and I tend to be attracted to them as well. It certainly makes things more of a challenge. And I've wondered about the whole straight guy straight bar thing as well. I've only hooked up with guys who I met through friends in social situations. But, every time I go to a straight bar there is inevitably at least one guy who I swear is checking me out the whole time. But I don't know, I have never gotten myself to the point of going up to one and taking it any further.

For one thing, I just don't want to be that gay guy that's always harrassing all the straight guys.

I kinda think more mostly straight guys are starting to feel more comfortable with exploring the other attributes of their sexuality more than in times past.

11. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Please consider this.."gotta go home to my wife and kids"

I'm not judging, but please ask yourself these questions;

Would I want my SO having sex with someone else?
    How would I feel about that "someone else"?
    Do I want to be the cause of someones infidelity?

My advice? Avoid that type of situation

12. oacliffbuddy

oacliffbuddy New Member

Sigh.....it's raining......

13. oddeyeblu

oddeyeblu Member

After thinking about it a while, I think I probably better leave that frontier alone.
    You are right countryguy63. I was acting in a manner that I the child I used to be could not respect. It was pretty self centered of me even though He may have been open to the idea.

14. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can understand both sides, but at the same time it takes two to tango and it's not like some greasy old gay man is taking advantage of the poor straightboy.

15. chemical921

chemical921 New Member

Albums:
    yeah i agree ive never liked when ppl try to pursue someone knowing they were with someone else..... gay straight bi whatever it doesnt matter .... cuz if u were with sumone u wouldnt want them cheating on you...

16. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    An acquaintance of mine used to travel a lot. He says he had lots of luck picking up straight guys at the hotel bars. They were out of town so there wasn't much to do. They were out of town so no one would know. They were out of town so they didn't have access to their usual partners. And this guy is hot and I'm sure was more so in his day. All that added together and I do believe he did have lots of good times.

17. bigbulgelicker45

My ex and I used to hang out at the straight bar around the corner from me and while the people there knew we were "a couple" we never had any problems.

However, about 15 or 16 years ago I was up there by myself (the bartender was gay friendly) and I met this guy. He came back to my house and while we didn't fool around we spent the night talking.

A couple of months later he stopped by in the middle of the (work) night drunk and crashed at my place. Yeah, I was kinda pissed. He did it again another night and when he had gotten up from his I guess hangover he started searching my refrigerator for beer and starting drinking. I tried everything I could to get rid of him but it didn't work.

Years later, one guy I knew there needed a ride home and I took him home where one thing led to another. I'd always had the fantasy of doing him, but was disappointed when I discovered he was uncut and hardly had a dick!

18. oddeyeblu

oddeyeblu Member

Years later, one guy I knew there needed a ride home and I took him home where one thing led to another. I'd always had the fantasy of doing him, but was disappointed when I discovered he was uncut and hardly had a dick!

HeHe, it seems like every rose has its thorn and every thorn has its rose.
    Never have been a fan of uncut, but my ex was absolutely crazy about it.

19. g_whiz

g_whiz New Member

Albums:
    There are plenty of people out there who are curious, or in general just sexual and waiting for the right circumstance. I've had pently of almost encounters at the "straight" bars I go to (actually, I like to call it my neighborhood pub, but whatever) but I think it has more to do with the people there being comfortable with being affectionate with me. Keep an open mind, be yourself, buuut don't spend too much time in the bathroom. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted