Picking Up Older Women

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by thebestest, Jan 26, 2010.

1. thebestest

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey,

Im 18 years old, and I want to have a sexual experience with an older woman, preferably above 30. Does anyone know how I'd go about this? Like its hard enough to pick up girls MY age! haha

2. Strontium

Strontium New Member

Albums:
    In my limited experience, this is not a difficult thing to achieve. Just flirt with them, as you would with a younger woman, and they will soon make it clear whether your attentions are wanted or not. I've found the whole business easier than with young women. In fact, women over 30 often break the ice before I do. (Once again, in my limited experience! ;)

Having said this, I think the art of flirting has been lost by many Gen-Y's, partly because the interface has gone from real arms-length interactions, with all the subtleties of body language, to 2-dimensional web-based approximations of the same: -facebook, etc and many Gen-Y's are left untrained and clueless. No quick solution to this problem.

#2 Strontium, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  3. dr_pepper

dr_pepper New Member

Albums:
    Good thinking. You'll be glad you did, and will want more. When I was young my dream was to have an older woman show me the ropes. It worked out that way too, but not quite like I wanted. Ended up with some pro's at first.
    Over the years I have made it a point to find women in their 40's or over. I just seem to get along with them better anyway, so developing a sexual relationship is a little easier. Good luck in your search.

4. Cougar

Cougar New Member

Albums:
    Just flirt. If an older woman is interested she will respond. No games or wasting your time either, if she responds it is because she wants sex.

5. naughty

Gold Member

Sometimes. It depends upon the older woman...

6. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    So true, not every older woman interested in younger men is just out for the sex. So be careful about approaching it as if they all are. Just feel her out and pay attention to the clues.

Don't bring up the age difference unless she does. She will know you are younger, so there's no point in mentioning it. She'll want to be treated like a woman, not an "older woman".

Be respectful and confident but not over-bearing or cocky.

Suggest somewhere that is interesting (if wanting a date). Ambience is everything.

7. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    As it seems like I say in every thread, craigslist! That's how I found my current fwb. I'm 22 and she is 39.

Draft saved Draft deleted