PICS and VIDEOS

HORSEHUNGshowoff: I get really tired of being asked Constantly either through email or on IMs if I have pics when it PLAINLY says in my profile and signature that I DO!!!

I have many SELF pics and several SELF videos BOTH for trade for SAME ONLY (Dont be concerned you will not be big enough for me to trade dont care about your size only that you have REAL selfs) if you dont have same they can be purchased as well. Feel free to email me for info

Also as I have stated previoulsy have a webcam and more than happy to cam with ya if Hung and if not or if you have no cam you can see me for 30 mins live on cam for far less than what it would be on Ifriends

The REAL deal
HORSE

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
why are you so excited Horse ? keep cool

lol you too would be excited if you got flooded with emails and messages on Yahoo about having pics!

Not really excited just tired of being asked What is obvious if you have read any post of mine which they must have or seen my profile to get the into to email me or message me Nest-ce pas ? :)

the REAL deal
HORSE

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well Horse...they must love you, otherwise they would&#39;t write to you. So be happy with it. I very seldom receive emails from other members. But of course, I do not post that often <_<

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
HHSO, your username is appropriate for your font size and boldness. But etiquette-wise it leaves a lot to be desired.

Not only is a message in all caps determined to be shouting but your choice of posting seems to denote shouting and anger.

Notice how, no matter how small the font in a response, you read them all?

I promise we&#39;ll notice and read yours too even if you tone it down to normal. ;)

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
Not only is a message in all caps determined to be shouting but your choice of posting seems to denote shouting and anger.

I would agree with you but the fact is I have no messages in ALL CAPS and caps are only used when denoting emphasis as far as the font size goes my text must be set to very small and also I have my resolution set at 1600 cause I have a 21" monitor so the text as I see it Looks slightly larger than yours but nothing too big a deal just bolder but I can see it fine however YOUR text looks rather small lol

To reiterate I am not shouting nor am I angry and apologize if anyone thinks either of these it&#39;s just really frustrating being asked the same thing over and over when it is stated in my signature and on my profile but Alas NOW you have to pay just to see profiles seems I recall not too long ago hearing LPSG would always remain free.

the REAL deal
HORSE