"Pics! New Ideals on PE, stretching, and pumping to"

DrStretch:
My%20Pictures.jpg

To get any real penis length fast. I think that the PC exercise is a great way to warm-up be for starting real stretching exercises.
One must stretch the suspencery ligament (the ligament that suspends your penis), and pulls it away from the upward slope of the pubic bone releasing 1/2'' to 1-1/4'' to be gained by pulling out the interior portion of the penis trapped inside your body by the suspencery ligament's tautness. Then you get into cell growth technology. What I mean by this is you pop open tiny spaces in between the cells with the weights triggering the cells to divide and multiply NOTE: (This should not be painful if it hurts you're doing something wrong). Then while you are in the healing phase (really pro phase of mitosis cell growth) keep the tiny spaces in between the cells open by light traction or engorging yourself with a water pump session. The principle of pumping is to increase the volume of blood held within the erect penis through the application of a vacuum. This involves placing the penis within a transparent acrylic cylinder fitted with an airtight seal at the base. Through the use of either a hand or electric pump attached to the cylinder, the air is then drawn out creating a partial vacuum around the penis. This vacuum forces a higher volume of blood into the penis than would naturally occur and results in immediate gains in both length and girth. The theory goes that if pumping is performed regularly over several months i.e. three to five times a week for between twenty minutes to an hour each session, the tissue within the penis will adapt over time and will be capable of naturally accommodating larger volumes of blood. The suspensory ligaments that attach the penis to the pubic bone will also be encouraged to stretch and lengthen, resulting in permanent increases in penis size. Here's some thing you guy mite want to think about. When you're pumping the soft corpus sponges' material (the sponge like tissue in your penis that fills up with blood when you get an erection) will stretch much faster than the tough suspencery ligament ever will. Basically stretch first then pump. All so stretching over night is great because your HGH (human growth hormone) levels are higher. You heal faster.

I hope I helped. Sincerely I think over time one could enlarge ones self to what ever one wants to be. For more detailed facts on the subject see http://www.acmepenisenlarger.com

Thanks,
James E. Mathewuse

Donk: Slice this up and fry it, it is SPAM!

And not even in the correct forum. You should try going up to Alaska and selling air conditioners to the Eskimos.