Pics of 17" pumped penis

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand how anyone can even think of considering to believe that it is real. All of them look completely fake, but that third one is pathetically fake. It looks like a cartoon cut out pasted on there. Time we start raising our standards when it comes to deciphering the obviously photoshopped pics...:cool:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To me, there is not enough swelling and distortion to the so-called pumped cock to represent a 17 inch stretch. I do not think the outline of the head portion would resemble this cock's outline. It resembles more, I think, about a mild 9 inch stretch. My guess is that what is inside the tube is phony altogether!

Reactions: Allan S.

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just look at the third pic and the "jaggies" on the edge of the tube for every answer you need.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
I wonder if we are falsely assuming that the measurements were taken in inches. Centimeters looks and reads more credibly to me.

1" = 2.54 cm

so 17 cm is really 6.69". Most tubes for pumping tend to be in the 9 to 10" range. This guy's cock is just beyond 2/3 the length of the tube which confirms the measurement of his cock based on inches.

wantxxl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well , it looks that this guy realy know how to use photo shop!!

..but on the other hand i know a guy with 11 inch and i don´t know if he would start pumping how big it would be after !!:eek:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wonder if we are falsely assuming that the measurements were taken in inches. Centimeters looks and reads more credibly to me.

1" = 2.54 cm

so 17 cm is really 6.69". Most tubes for pumping tend to be in the 9 to 10" range. This guy's cock is just beyond 2/3 the length of the tube which confirms the measurement of his cock based on inches.

Well, that would be true, but the tape is marked with a foot at the 12 mark. I think it must be inches. I don't know of any significane to 12 centimeters as such.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
reminds of someone here who takes pics with his pants on and wont show it out of them...he did have a group which I do not know even exists anymore or even posts here. He is certified a fake and the more he claims to be that big without showing it without the pants the more he makes himself look silly...and ofcourse a fake.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fake... first pumping tubes dont come that large of 20" sorry they dont. Why would they make a special right for only one person?

and the last piks is a bad photoshop..

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Still debating this? It is not even a semi-good photoshop. Should be case closed by now, but I guess some people still want to believe there is an Easter bunny...

jpscott

1st Like
Media
To me, there is not enough swelling and distortion to the so-called pumped cock to represent a 17 inch stretch. I do not think the outline of the head portion would resemble this cock's outline. It resembles more, I think, about a mild 9 inch stretch. My guess is that what is inside the tube is phony altogether!
dude, you talk like your a pumper. . . ?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dude, you talk like your a pumper. . . ?

I am more a jelquer than a pumper, but I have observed what pumping tends to do to a well-proportioned cock . The few times I have pumped or been pumped , I was amazed by the distortion and swelling it caused to my sensitive cut foreskin tissue!:rolleyes: :smile: