Pics of 17" pumped penis

longhorse9

Experimental Member
Media
Believe it or not, it could be true. Go to penis enlargement, penis pumps, vacuum pumps, penis enhancement, erectile dysfunction to see pics of REAL huge pumped cocks( look for me, juicyproducer, I am wrist thick and 9 inches or better when I pump, I have videos posted there to prove it). Just as some girls have huge(4 inch plus ) clits there are guys with enormous cocks, naturally. Go to xtube.com and search for the "biggest dick on the internet", he is at least 12" and is not a pumper.
Also, FYI, vacutech.com makes custom cylinders in ANY length, actually very reasonable in price.
Anomalies in nature are everywhere, remember long Dong Silver? Real 18 inch cock that he could tie in a knot.
Seriuosly, go to X Tube - What Channel Are You On?! and search for huge, enormous, selfsuck,donkeydick, etc.. and you will be amazed.
Email me, I have a video of a guy from NC named Rod that has a forearm thick 13 inch cock that he sucks off very easily, although he cant fit it in his mouth.
I am straight, so no requests to come to Florida to see if you can fit it in unless you are a fine feline!
Thanks and enjoy your weekend!
Be Huge!!

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first of all..ozdick does not say it is him..exactly the oppisite..he's amazed at it too and dubious of it being real. btw ozdick..you're SMOKIN HOT! anyway..I pump on a fairly regular basis and can fill a 12" tube with ease after about 30 min.(see my pics) if this guy starts bigger and pumps for years he could be that big. there is a guy with a site named Maxx or somthing that specializes in his big pumped cock and saline supersize balls. so this could be real..it's an extreme, but it could be. its an incredible piece of work if it is real.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if if it's real or not, but I have to say I believe it's real. Why I believe it real is because of this site, that was posted on LPSG in the websites section Yahoo! Groups

The group shows a man that has pumped like the ones in the picture, but I believe like the man on the site I listed. The Man with the 17 inch pumped cock probably ruined his cock.

So yes I do believe a man can pump his cock to 17 inches. Will he be able to get erect, probably not. Will his cock look normal, probably not. But I do believe those pics may be real.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey look guys! Another Huuuuge one, and I am really sure it is real...I mean...it looks so believable...I mean it is at least 19" long and probably 12" around...definitely no photoshop here...:rolleyes:

Attachments

longhorse9

Experimental Member
Media
True, Thats Jojo From his pumping group.
It;s a yahoo group, he is huge from obvious pumping and naturally big, no worries, but real nontheless. I have seen his arm thick dong sway on video and you know its real.

To be blessed with a large cock is great, but to
know that you can grow an enormous thick masssive donkeyDick if you want is more important. Girls, pay
attention!! Guys, do it!! Stretch that cookie!
I am living proof, do it and see real results.

True, genetics plays a big part, but, just like a bodybuilder, you can grow Huuuuge peaks, thick massive girth, but you cant grow much longer,I've only gained an inch after a years just waaaaay thicker, I did gain an inch or so in length(after a year)
but my thickness doubled, and I am around 7-9 inches after a 2 hour pump,
It's really amazing , no bull , my girls still are amazed.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True, Thats Jojo From his pumping group.
It;s a yahoo group, he is huge from obvious pumping and naturally big, no worries, but real nontheless. I have seen his arm thick dong sway on video and you know its real.

To be blessed with a large cock is great, but to
know that you can grow an enormous thick masssive donkeyDick if you want is more important. Girls, pay
attention!! Guys, do it!! Stretch that cookie!
I am living proof, do it and see real results.

True, genetics plays a big part, but, just like a bodybuilder, you can grow Huuuuge peaks, thick massive girth, but you cant grow much longer,I've only gained an inch after a years just waaaaay thicker, I did gain an inch or so in length(after a year)
but my thickness doubled, and I am around 7-9 inches after a 2 hour pump,
It's really amazing , no bull , my girls still are amazed.

False, this is a photoshopped picture of Jojo's cock. None of his other pics come close to this...

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The tube/penis don't even look right on the body. That guy is lucky to be 1/2 that.

hottex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whether the photo os real or not, the tape measure is in fact measured in inches. Notice that the 12 is hightlighted in black, indicating one foot and then the 16 is in red, which is the distance usually between 2 studs in wall construction. You can draw your own conclusions

Young Pumper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haven't these pics been here before?
I say fake- looking especially at the third one, you'll notice that the cock and tube seem to be different in colour and digital clarity to the rest of the image.
Also, I agree with donkeyboy9, if he had pumped to 17'', how did he manage to keep such perfect shape? Guys who pump nowhere near that size usually have loose, puffy foreskins and such.
Kinky pic, but not real.

Cobramn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it' is real..............take the tube off lets see how you hang, Boss....I used to pump in my forties...it's addicting.....jim