pics of girlfriend's sex toy/male stripper-party

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
this is what happens when you gather 30 plus secret and not so secret freaks together to check out sex toys,and then you hire a male stripper named tank to bring everything to a boil....my girlfriend was the one taking the pics these are her friends in action with the stripper named tank... me?i was out for the night strip clubbin' all around philly...

Attachments

Reactions: canadianwhiskey

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
nahh..his name is the mighty tank...the ladies go crazy for him..plus my girlfriend told me before he performs he ask one of the ladies at the party who wants to get him ready...you couldn't imagine how the women argue to get the chance to get him hard...

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
that's the #1 canidate for gettin' him ready..the last party it was girlfriend's cousin who had the job of getting him ready..let's just say after about 45 min. in our guest room upstairs they had to damn near knock the door down to get her outta there!

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
it can happen..i mean it's a private party..he's rented out for like 2-3 hours and from what my girlfriend and i found out her cousin gave him oral..i guess she got him goin' pretty well cause after my girlfriend's cousin came out of the guest room he had to walk around a bit before he went down stairs to perform..i remember my girlfriend and her co-worker talking about how he had a serrious erection that he kept flexing,making it jump up and down before he put his costume pants on(lol)

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That reminds me of wild nights with Claire and friends, FL 2006. The stripper is hot, how about his package? Was he hung, or was the towel from stuffing his crotch?

His body is good :biggrin1:.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
he had about 9 inches with alot of girth from what my girlfriend told me(she's an excellent judge on this she picked my size off from the first time she saw me hard with my pants on)and he was really thick he eventually pulls it out near the end of his routine to show all the ladies in the party..he does some trick where he lays down the guest of the night on her back and she holds a plastic cup of water up to her mouth and the he pumps the cup of water while the chick holds it in her mouth...

Reactions: canadianwhiskey

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
kay, not to sound too dense here, but he cums in the cup?

i'm not convinced that's hot

but the little glimpse of his huge cock in one of your pics is definately hot. love those CFNM party scenes...

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
nah..he doesn't blast of in the cup..i don't see how that's hot either(my girlfriend agrees)but by that time near the end of his show the women are going crazy!they have to sneak him out of our house, because the women all run him down when he tries to leave in his car....insane! it's comical to me,because alot of the women that go to my girlfriend's parties are all calm and reserved but when tank comes to our house the loose all contol..