Pics of humongous measured cock...

priapasim

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Held up against his belly it appears to be as long as my ten inches and a tad thicker than mine, it looks real to me and I'd love to try it.

Reactions: DgenerationX

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate to say it, but I think they are photoshops. Albeit very well done ones.
Heck, had me fooled for a bit.
The ones a that are suspect have these showing problems.

• Cropped edges with different background element.
  • photoshop generated lens flare.
  • suspect lighting and mismatched lighting.

In all the shots nothing is touching the penis, he never grips it with his hands. Because you need to keep the element separate in order to enlarge. It would be hell to enlarge the penis with any hand interaction, as the hands would also be enlarged and break the illusion.

Think about it, why would the woman in the pic stand on the side with a ruler, if she could be on her knees, gripping it with both her hands to show off his size? Answer: it would be to difficult to photoshop realistically. So in his most sloppy image he simply added a seperate female element.

Show me a single pic of this guy gripping it with his ( or a female) hand(s), or with a comparable object flush against the skin, or a full resolution and I will call shenanigans till that.

Tho the ones that show the cum shot are very well done, other than the flash in the first one, the second one is pretty much flawless work.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
In all the shots nothing is touching the penis, he never grips it with his hands. Because you need to keep the element separate in order to enlarge. It would be hell to enlarge the penis with any hand interaction, as the hands would also be enlarged and break the illusion.
I beg to differ. I demonstrated how a penis can be PhotoShopped with hand and mouth interaction, and raise no suspicions until viewed against the original untampered image in this thread. The picture of him laying it on the table here would also require supreme skill in PS to keep the reflection consistent with the cock. The tape measure reflection also matches perfectly, and would have been hell to blend with the grain of the table top. The artefacting is, I believe, also consistent with the use of a digital camera and flash.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
no that is big ben smith from xtube. Alot of his movies were deleted :frown1:

bigben_smith
Ben certainly has a huge uncut donkey dick, and he knows how to show it off too in those xtube/xhamster vids, slapping it against his chest, squeezing it onto the desk, licking the tip, and spunking a horse-sized load too. I wonder what happened to him, he could own Cam4!

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I beg to differ. I demonstrated how a penis can be PhotoShopped with hand and mouth interaction, and raise no suspicions until viewed against the original untampered image in this thread. The picture of him laying it on the table here would also require supreme skill in PS to keep the reflection consistent with the cock. The tape measure reflection also matches perfectly, and would have been hell to blend with the grain of the table top. The artefacting is, I believe, also consistent with the use of a digital camera and flash.

You seem to know what you are talking about, so I am sure you can tell that the one with the "woman with tape measure" is painfully fake.
I mean, c'mon! :rolleyes:

letsdoit3

Experimental Member
Media
ive seen this photo a lot but there is something really wrong with this photo besides the spots on his dick lol on one or two of the photos look at the edges of it there all square like it had been cut out like in photoshop

midnight

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If you look at the photo of his cock where you can see a reflection of it on the table, the head of the cock in the reflection has cropping marks, where it is like cut lines that don´t properly make the curve of the cock. Fake and a lame and an ugly ugly cock too.

:)

Valentine123

Just Browsing
Media
These pics of this massive hung guy seems to be legit but not sure. Anybody got any info on this huge specimen? Judging by the pics, I think is a real 9 1/2" to 9 3/4". What do you think?

OMG, that's probably the biggest one I've ever seen. Wouldn't let that one in...But looks nice!