Pics of Men showering in open showers

obidient4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Want A B.J.?.
I love, love, love Men!.Hard Cocks is what gets me going..As long as they are packing the heat, I'll taste their meat..
Anal, oral..I'm up for anything!.
Definitely oral..I know how to work that Cock and those little twins down below..
Contact this old, white 60 y.o., gay cocksucker at obidient4u@yahoo.com if Your within 40 miles of Waynesboro VA..

Want A B.J.?.
I love, love, love Men!.Hard Cocks is what gets me going..As long as they are packing the heat, I'll taste their meat..
Anal, oral..I'm up for anything!.
Definitely oral..I know how to work that Cock and those little twins down below..
Contact this old, white 60 y.o., gay cocksucker at obidient4u@yahoo.com if Your within 40 miles of Waynesboro VA..

:wtf1: :eek:fftopic:

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Mix feeling on posting spy cam shots of guys in the locker room. I know I would not be all that happy if a vid of me was out floating around!

I do like the guys being guys shots...they know a picture being taken so they pose for it.

had many a fun time in the showers on the different sport teams and in the dorm! All good memories!

Reactions: Jon1971

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I, too, have mixed feelings. I fuckin LOVE spy cam locker room vids. There are a few out there form the 90's that are the epitome of maleness in the hallowed locker room. However, I don't think it right that these guys' images be spread around without their consent. i suppose a lot of guys feel that way, tho' given the frat -boy nature of so many guys, esp at that age--the apparent 'Whatever" attitude--they may not mind having their bodies on display.

USAFfreeballer1968

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reactions: LondonSamm