Gold
Media
Verification
View
Reactions: lbmaine

brassmunkey

Experimental Member
Media
This is the exact type of Bradley shower pole I used at the athletic centre when I was in university. Fond memories, especially on busy days when you were surrounded by hot naked guys at the pole showering less than a foot away from you. :cool: Most gang showers have shower heads mounted on the wall nowadays. My current Y gang shower has the later, but it's all good! :smile: :wink:

Those Bradley types were the best.

sevenxfive

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm surprised to see this pic.

Those are the showers at The Watergarden bath house in San Jose, California (I know it well).

It's a little unnerving that someone got a camera in there.

View attachment 453952

I was curious about the Water Garden so I checked out their website. This pic is a publicity photo from the photo gallery on their site (which has other hot pics as well). The guys in this pic undoubtedly consented to the photo.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was curious about the Water Garden so I checked out their website. This pic is a publicity photo from the photo gallery on their site (which has other hot pics as well). The guys in this pic undoubtedly consented to the photo.
Oh good - that's a relief.

The quality of that pic did not look very professional and the guys in the pic looked pretty standard (as opposed to hot models), so I didn't think it was a publicity photo. I'm glad I was wrong.

sevenxfive

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh good - that's a relief.

The quality of that pic did not look very professional and the guys in the pic looked pretty standard (as opposed to hot models), so I didn't think it was a publicity photo. I'm glad I was wrong.

I agree about the picture quality; but I think the guy on the right has a nice cock.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think the guy on the right has a nice cock.
Yes - that's true, but not uncommonly large.

The Wategarden routinely has such specimens on display (including my own), so I didn't suspect these guys to be models for a publicity photo. They are typical of many guys I see there, both in terms of fitness and cock size.

sevenxfive

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes - that's true, but not uncommonly large.

The Wategarden routinely has such specimens on display (including my own), so I didn't suspect these guys to be models for a publicity photo. They are typical of many guys I see there, both in terms of fitness and cock size.

Next time they're doing a promo shoot, you should volunteer!

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I did not think Bradley poles existed anymore. Then in two days I ran into one at a small Y and another at a community rec center which ironically I went to in part to avoid the tiny single pole square shower room I encountered at the local Y on vacation. I gotta say using them was a little intimidating. I don't spring wood in locker rooms but in a normal communal wall shower if you get nervous or shy for any reason you can just turn a little and keep facing the wall. There is more dick-privacy in an open shower than people realize.

But when I walked in these showers I was like "oh fuck". The Y had one pole only with five nozzles and I luckily showered alone so no issues. The rec center had two poles and again five nozzels on each (really?) and there were already three nice looking guys in there divided between both poles so when I rounded the corner naked I was trapped. Too late to turn back. Everything was fine and per usual I was as limp as well cooked spaghetti. But it was an "inescapable" experience.