Pics of Men showering in open showers

The Bradley poles still exist at the athletic centre at my university. They are still quite popular with the young guys despite stalls being available. I always use the poles over the stalls. It was all poles when I was student there 21 years ago. I'm hoping with the new facility they are currently building that they will go back to all poles.

dpe01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never come across a Bradley pole or heard this term - maybe not common outside the US?

These fellas seem to be having fun with one though :)

bradley-group-shower.jpg

I have never come across a Bradley pole or heard this term - maybe not common outside the US?

These fellas seem to be having fun with one though :)

bradley-group-shower.jpg

This is exactly what the Bradley poles look like that I use weekly at my university athletic centre. I am in Canada.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yep that is what the ones I just experienced were like. They had five nozzles which means at capacity you'd be sharing spray and bumping your mates. While I was worried about it, it was okay for me. I will say this -- I'd rather these than skanky mildew infested slime covered cubicles.

But I confess I prefer wall based shower heads. I like to scrub my crotch facing a wall. And I am not shy. I shower naked at gym. I walk naked to showers. I weigh nude. I also steam and sauna naked.

smichaelsmd

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I did not think Bradley poles existed anymore. Then in two days I ran into one at a small Y and another at a community rec center which ironically I went to in part to avoid the tiny single pole square shower room I encountered at the local Y on vacation. I gotta say using them was a little intimidating. I don't spring wood in locker rooms but in a normal communal wall shower if you get nervous or shy for any reason you can just turn a little and keep facing the wall. There is more dick-privacy in an open shower than people realize.

But when I walked in these showers I was like "oh fuck". The Y had one pole only with five nozzles and I luckily showered alone so no issues. The rec center had two poles and again five nozzels on each (really?) and there were already three nice looking guys in there divided between both poles so when I rounded the corner naked I was trapped. Too late to turn back. Everything was fine and per usual I was as limp as well cooked spaghetti. But it was an "inescapable" experience.

where did you find these?

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh good - that's a relief.

The quality of that pic did not look very professional and the guys in the pic looked pretty standard (as opposed to hot models), so I didn't think it was a publicity photo. I'm glad I was wrong.

Hi buddy, how do you like water garden? I’m thinking about checking it out. Any advice?

Reactions: beach_bud