Pics of my Big Cock! Which shot is the Best? Thoughts?

Which Pic is the most Sexy?

• Number 1 is the BEST!

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • Number 2 is the BEST!

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Number 3 is the BEST!

Votes: 40 44.0%
  • Number 4 is the BEST!

Votes: 22 24.2%

• Total voters

MileHighNiem

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Everyone!

I am new to this site, new to taking pictures of my cock and completely new to posting them for anyone else to see...so, this will be a new experience.

I've been told by a couple people that I'm packing a big cock but...to be truthful - I don't have almost any experience with women at this point so, I'm not sure what to think for sure..

I am very curious to get some feedback on my cock - particularly of course, in the size department but, shape and look also...thoughts?

Also, I am wanting to know which of these pics are the best...any constructive thoughts or input is appriciated!

Thanks again for the time and feedback!

- Niem

Attachments

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I pick number 4 mainly 'coz the black hairy thighs and thick wide pubes are an excellent setting for such a cock as yours. However, number 3 bears a second, third, fourth viewing. A hot dick, man.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
four....but, if ur shaving ur pubes off to the bare bone...u may want to rethink this strategy..
leave the razor blade, scissors down or whatever ur might be using to look so 'naked' in ur pubes...pubes on a man...scream MAN..and with ur breeder dood, I'd fuckin want the pubes...if ur looking for a man...leave the trimming to slight...enuf so when he is deep throating u...his nostrils are buried in ur pubes...and ur breeder is in his belly...

phallic_might

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
One and four, definitely. The middle two seem too scientific, too impersonal. There's no erotic undertone to them (other than you're sporting a huge boner!) You hold it like it's something you found in the woods, like a hot, swollen mushroom about to pump billions of spores into the yielding air. But what a mushroom!

Then, the first one has this sort of playful, spontaneous undertone. It tells a story: you and the viewer are playing truth or dare, and it's only getting dirtier and dirtier. Finally the viewer can't take it anymore, and triple-dog dares you to just whip it out already! and WHAM -- there it is, right in front of your face! Tension released! The finger holding it up along with the belly button just sort of put your size into perspective: massive!

The fourth one is reminiscent of POV. It invites the viewer to fantasize about having such a huge tool. Irresistibly hot.

MileHighNiem

Experimental Member
Media
Wow man! Thanks for the comment! That is one hell of an analysis! hahaha =) Appriciate it. Question - What do you mean when you say, "The fourth one is reminiscent of POV." Whats POV?

Waruiko_ne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely picture #4. I like the trim, so you can see it in/and all of its glory. I'm not a fan of the "holding at the base" thing.

Waruiko_ne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One and four, definitely. The middle two seem too scientific, too impersonal. There's no erotic undertone to them (other than you're sporting a huge boner!) You hold it like it's something you found in the woods, like a hot, swollen mushroom about to pump billions of spores into the yielding air. But what a mushroom!

Then, the first one has this sort of playful, spontaneous undertone. It tells a story: you and the viewer are playing truth or dare, and it's only getting dirtier and dirtier. Finally the viewer can't take it anymore, and triple-dog dares you to just whip it out already! and WHAM -- there it is, right in front of your face! Tension released! The finger holding it up along with the belly button just sort of put your size into perspective: massive!

The fourth one is reminiscent of POV. It invites the viewer to fantasize about having such a huge tool. Irresistibly hot.

Ack! That was too........................................ Scientific.

(And I'm the 100% homosexual...)

:Thinkingof_: