pics of your ex...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Hardballin, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

what do you girls think, do you keep pics of you and your ex locked away in the back of the closet in a shoebox like all these girls i know? WHY? what are you holding onto, especially if you find someone else.......

or do you have destroy them?

out of sigh out of mind, i destroy all pics, or do the cut out.

2. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I keep them. I'm not sure why but sometimes I go back and look at them. They represent a certain time in my life and there are many thoughts and memories with the photos. Why get rid of them. They offer no sort of threat to anyone. I'm not jealous or bothered if a guy I'm dating has photos of an ex, expecially if they were together for a long time. Even if the photos are gone, it doesn't mean I'd never think back to those times or perhaps even fantasize about one of the them. It's normal. Keeping photos of ex bfs is no different to me than keeping old photos of friends - no reason to let go of memories

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I keep them. I would never destroy them. After we've broken up, it's not as if my memories are erased or those experiences evaporate. Those are things that happened to me, things that shaped the person I have become, and that makes them important. It's not about that guy but about what happened in my past. Those memories and experiences belong to me.

4. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I keep them for the same reason I keep pictures of any of my friends. I don't see how it could be considered offensive. And the memories are still there after all - it's not like you could burn those out of someone's brain.

Draft saved Draft deleted