Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've browsed on the subject of penis enlargement for years, but I've never seen an actual photo journal. There's enough anecdotal stuff on the internet to be compelling that PE truly works, however I've never seen a rigorously kept journal of someone showing their gains over time using an actual ruler. I'm talking significant gains of at least an inch over some period of time. We all know that there's usually a half inch difference in just getting it up and being super turned on rock hard alone.

I've seen before and after photos of people who work out showing off their results, so if PE really works, you'd think there'd be some photos out there on the various forums like PEgym or here.

I'd really like to see some hard evidence. (pun intended) My challenge is this:

Can anyone out there post a link to at least one journal that shows pictures of improvement over time using an actual ruler?

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
really? how much searching have you done? it's real... believe it... it's different per person but definitely real. i can attest to my own gains, though it's just part of the evidence.

nice avatar btw!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go to Thunder's Place if you are serious about this. A number of members have posted serial pictures in their progress threads.

You may have to be a member to view them, so you may need to wait to join if they don't have open registration right now, but if you really want to see photographic evidence and you have devoted years to browsing the subject on the web, I'm sure you won't mind being patient.

rawrg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's not like I've been sitting behind the computer searching on enlargement every night, but every few months I'll end up on the topic (usually from this forum) and search for some stuff. I'll try Thunder's place, but as of yet, no one has been able to produce any evidence that it works.

I'm just saying, if it exists, the likelihood of there being evidence is pretty high. It's also strange that the only journals anyone has recommended to me are on a private website that may not be issuing memberships at this time...

C'mon people, someone has to be able to find one link to a public PE forum where someone has posted gains over time that look to be legitimate.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have given you a link to a public PE forum where someone has posted gains that look to be legitimate. Thunder's Place has open registration several times a year. They may have now, I don't know. There are hundreds of thousands of members. I'm not sure why Thunder SS chooses to limit registration this way, but it is his site so he can do what he wants.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope you can read Spanish. Spome of the photo journals are in the Spanish section at Thunder's Place. Then again, looking at pics doesnt require that, but navigating through them, well, good luck.