Pics - to skin forward or back

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi so I have a question for the ladies of the Internet.

When a uncut guy is sending a dick pic, do you prefer him to leave the skin forward or pull it back?

Seems like a lot of guys send/post with the skin forward, but I've always pulled it back for pics...

Cheers
Damien.

I prefer him to not send dick pictures at all or he's getting scrubbed. His number will be blocked and, darn it..forgotten.

Keep your dick in your pants until things get hot and physical.

There's something really sexy about a bit of mystery.

No.
I don't want to see pictures.

Mmm. Good question, because that is one of the major issues affecting women globally. It's bigger than sexual violence, bigger than FGM, bigger than child brides, bigger than third world child mortality rates, it's YOUR PENIS.

I'll have to have a think, and get back to you on that one.

Mmm. Good question, because that is one of the major issues affecting women globally. It's bigger than sexual violence, bigger than FGM, bigger than child brides, bigger than third world child mortality rates, it's YOUR PENIS.

Bwwwhaaaaa. Omg you're slaying me here. That was fucking awesome.

Reactions: BillM and 950483
D

deleted924715

I really couldn't care less. On the spectrum of issues facing women... this doesn't even get a look in for me. It's like the questions asking if I prefer 6.25 or 6.5 inches... you can't squeeze an opinion out of utter disinterest. It's not being aggressive, or knocking your curiosity, just non-interested non-opinion.

Like Bonfire, you better ask if I want to see before sending one because 99% of the time I don't want it. If my guy sends me one, it's part of a hot and heavy conversation whilst separated and I want to see because I enjoy the evidence that he's turned on (and I adore his dick). I'm not looking at it with the technical eye that these types of questions often presume. That's just me though - your mileage may vary.

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Comes to "Large PENIS Support Group" doesn't want to talk about penis lol.

#fucklogic

Now I remember why I stopped coming here. Thanks anyways, don't think I'll be back.

Peace.

Reactions: Lovin.life7
D

deleted924715

#fucklogic

Now I remember why I stopped coming here. Thanks anyways, don't think I'll be back.

Peace.

You posted in 'Women's Issues'...

That's a pretty impressive sense of entitlement you have going there though. Full marks for the flounce too.

#fucklogic

Peace.
Don't take it so personally. What did you think a "Women's Issue" was exactly?

Don't come back to women's issues until you've googled that. Why leave the site though?, I'm sure there are women who do want to look at your penis, my point is that IT IS NOT A WOMEN'S ISSUE. Had you posted the question elsewhere on the site, that might have been a better idea.

I think most of them on this site get through quite a lot of tissues tbh :D. He probably already has some handy.
I did think about that and figured they'd end up being used for other things rather than drying bitter tears. It's the gesture that counts.

Reactions: BillM and 950483

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok, I'm going to come up with a realistic answer to his question.

Take a picture, make sure you aren't in the bathroom, stand back from the camera, turn sideways, pull the foreskin back, snap a photo and rather than hitting the SEND button just hit DELETE. She doesn't want a pic of your dick bro.