pics up

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by socoken, Mar 6, 2007.

1. socoken

socoken New Member

I am posting this in this forum because I just got out of a five year relationship, and my ego is in shambles(And I have been drinking). I put my pics back up because the one that made me take them down no longer matters. Any compliments or comments would be greatly appreciated. Sure, I am being shameless about this, but what have I got to lose?

2. Sklar

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're cute! You won't be single for long if that's your intention.

3. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Cheer up. I know it's hard to do. Look forward not back. I'm sure/know you have a LOT to offer in all departments.

4. davidjh7

Gold Member

I may not be who you want to hear t from, but the truth doesn;t change---you are very attractive, have a great dick, and have shown heart, mind, and personality. You'llland on your feet, and hopefully with someone more compatable. :) You are young enough to recover, and have the time and experience to make it happen, and happen for the best! Hang in there, and know that a bad experience doesn;t change all the good things you have going for you!!!

5. Matthew

Gold Member

Very nice to see your pics back, man. And sorry to hear about your situation -- but the best is yet to come for you.

Draft saved Draft deleted