pics

Rayolin: *would like to join the fan club* where do i sign up at?

I'm lovin the eyes in the pic to the right of the bikini shot. Nice tatoo too, you have any closer pics of it?

gigantikok: [quote author=wvu_kerq link=board=women;num=1064614988;start=0#17 date=10/21/03 at 12:59:14]

Sorry, my tripodsite sucks... I'm gonna throw my geocities page back together and use that as my homepage link, I don't think it has as low a bandwidth... Plus I scrounged my computer for some more photos and I'll put those up.

Gee, I never dreamed of having a fan club!
:)[/quote]
A bit off topic, but you bare a striking resemblance to Fairuza Balk. In case you don't know who she is, she was in "The Craft" and "The Island of Dr. Moreau". She was a lot more popular in the late 90's, but if you look you'll still see her around.

captainstupid: on your site nothing works except for pics page (which is more than enough) ;)

Andrea: Just worked out how to view the pictures.
Quite a treat for the penis worshippers out there.
Brings tears to the eyes just thinking out some of them - but I'll live.
....now then ....where was I?
Andrea xxxx

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Andrea link=board=women;num=1064614988;start=20#24 date=11/03/03 at 16:10:03]Just worked out how to view the pictures.
Quite a treat for the penis worshippers out there.
Brings tears to the eyes just thinking out some of them - but I'll live.
....now then ....where was I?
Andrea xxxx[/quote]
Erm, Wvu's or the yahoo lpsg?

ORCABOMBER: Nice. Who'd you get those pictures taken with? They look professional. :)