pics

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Randll86, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Here are my pics, never thought I would put pictures of my dick on the web before finding this web site looking for info on penis size, from a womens perspective. I probably do not have to tell any of you, but I had to search through a lot of shit before finding this site (some quite disturbing !) I finally found what I was looking for here and also met some new people. Also to be honest the sizes in my posts are a guess, last time measured approx 5 years ago when believe it on not. My then girlfriend companied I was getting bigger so measured a few times to check (it was not) highly aroused 9" x 6.5" if I recall. Believe it or not I have always been uncomfortable about my size,I think it started when I was in high school, I wrestled at 107lbs and the locker room stares and comments were kind of cruel. I was NOT one of the popular kids. :biggrin1: Thanx for all the answers to my posts.

2. D_Ellrington Widelode

Thanks!!!

I can't imagine a girlfriend COMPLAINING about a dick that seems to be getting larger. Sorry to hear abotu your high school problems....I've never known anyone to make cruel comments about someone being hung before.

3. Matthew

Gold Member

Looking good!

4. sfsbdgb

sfsbdgb New Member

Lucky girlfriend...nice pics !!

5. whatis_tu

whatis_tu New Member

Nice pics,good luck!
    People who talking about you may just envy you,ignore it and enjoy your life:wink:

6. swerve

swerve New Member

I can sympathize. I went through a lot of similar stuff in the locker room growing up. I'm 4'9", and a 9.5"x6.75" penis looks more than ridiculous on someone my size. It doesn't help that I developed early(but never got any taller), so every day in gym class I was both the smallest and the biggest guy there. I have always been self-conscious about it.

Draft saved Draft deleted