Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are my pics, never thought I would put pictures of my dick on the web before finding this web site looking for info on penis size, from a womens perspective. I probably do not have to tell any of you, but I had to search through a lot of shit before finding this site (some quite disturbing !) I finally found what I was looking for here and also met some new people. Also to be honest the sizes in my posts are a guess, last time measured approx 5 years ago when believe it on not. My then girlfriend companied I was getting bigger so measured a few times to check (it was not) highly aroused 9" x 6.5" if I recall. Believe it or not I have always been uncomfortable about my size,I think it started when I was in high school, I wrestled at 107lbs and the locker room stares and comments were kind of cruel. I was NOT one of the popular kids. :biggrin1: Thanx for all the answers to my posts.

whatis_tu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice pics,good luck!
People who talking about you may just envy you,ignore it and enjoy your life:wink:

swerve

Just Browsing
Media
I can sympathize. I went through a lot of similar stuff in the locker room growing up. I'm 4'9", and a 9.5"x6.75" penis looks more than ridiculous on someone my size. It doesn't help that I developed early(but never got any taller), so every day in gym class I was both the smallest and the biggest guy there. I have always been self-conscious about it.