Pictoral Illustration of cock sizes

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
Here is a link that you can cut an paste (sorry I am not the most computer savvy person) that will allow you to see some pictures I have made that show the different purported sizes of dick on LPSG. My thought behind this post is to show some people how big they are really claiming to be, I have cammed with several on here stating they are 10+ inches just to see them on webcam and they are a healthy 8 inches. ( nothing to be ashamed about ) So I am hopeing by making this post people will understand that as rare as 1 in every 100,000 men are over 10 inches and some of the BS around here will stop stacking up. Guys if you are between 8-10 inches you are Hung you are very very big , but for God's sake dont say your 12 inches just be HONEST!!

If you can not just click on the provided link below....
Please cut and paste this link into a new window to see how big, big really IS...

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/duracockstud....view=l&.src=bc

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
"Error Message!

No shared folders are available.

Sorry, the owner has not enabled any shared folders in their account"

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"></span>

MY BAD YOU MUST SIGN INTO YOUR YAHOO ACCOUNT WILL WORK ON MAKING THEM PUBLIC SORRY LIKE I SAID NEW TO THIS POSTING PICS STUFF

Please try again as I have made the folder PUBLIC

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A for effort &#33;

Hopefully these comparatives will reduce the urge to inflate sizes cause yes the bullshit gets really tiring and yes 8, 9 and 10 inchers are really impressively big enough when you see true measures and covers many, maybe not all, of the supposed foot-longs.

It may even prompt a certain very unfriendly and arrogant member to get the tape measure out of his ass and think twice before embellishing the entire family tree and confusing international nude beaches with horse stables.

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for looking an I did try I know its not scientific or fancy but maybe these 12-15 inch studs with no pics will understand how foolish they sound

I see my post gets one or two looks an then is bumped by a new post I guess I really hit a nerve with some of you want to be super hung freaks.... I knew there was a lot of B/S

Shaun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good job...
Agree "A" for effort&#33;
<

Shaun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Silly? maybe so, but he did try...

Personaly i dont really care what size guys say they are,
"people get of on different things"..

Shaun..

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A while back I posted a poll on this board asking guys if they tell fibs about their size, options including add an inch, add two inches, etcetera. Most insisted they told the truth, and some of the postings were quite grumpy. Despite the poll result I&#39;m sure that quite a number of guys on this board must be telling fibs, else medically recorded cock sizes are wrong, which I just don&#39;t believe. I&#39;ve come to the conclusion that many guys on this board actually believe they are bigger than they are. When they insist they are 10" they do so with absolute conviction.

Likesembig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(duracock9x6 &#064; Nov 6 2005, 07&#58;23 PM) [post=358644]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"></span>

MY BAD YOU MUST SIGN INTO YOUR YAHOO ACCOUNT WILL WORK ON MAKING THEM PUBLIC SORRY LIKE I SAID NEW TO THIS POSTING PICS STUFF

Please try again as I have made the folder PUBLIC
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m unable to get into the Yahoo account. Any suggestions?

vegasnola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i think i might just enjoy some camming regardless.
*sigh* i still need to get a cam anyway cuz it&#39;s just not popular to watch without participating, lol.

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
thanks for the replies guys I was never trying to hurt anyone just make the point of how silly it is to say your 10.5 limp and 15 inches hard. I mean a pic is worth a 1000 words why is a guy that is 9.5-10.5 not happy thats a huge freakin COCK you dont need to add inches.

In response to had an areosol can I think its a great idea if you can do it do it or make suggestions maybe some visual stimuli will help those that are ruler, and tape measure SHY&#33;&#33;