Pictoral Illustration of cock sizes

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(duracock9x6 &#064; Nov 7 2005, 03&#58;55 PM) [post=358904]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
thanks for the replies guys I was never trying to hurt anyone just make the point of how silly it is to say your 10.5 limp and 15 inches hard. I mean a pic is worth a 1000 words why is a guy that is 9.5-10.5 not happy thats a huge freakin COCK you dont need to add inches.

In response to had an areosol can I think its a great idea if you can do it do it or make suggestions maybe some visual stimuli will help those that are ruler, and tape measure SHY&#33;&#33;
[/b][/quote]

Just checkout the pics. If you can&#39;t tell the difference...??

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm quite sure there are liars and fakers posting here; i just can't seem to bring myself to give a shit, though.
I'm with Dr Rock on this one. Whether my cock is larger or smaller than anyone else's or whether their cock is even theirs as pictured is irrelevant to me. As long as mine works, I am secure. Caring about crazy, fake people on the internet is the road to true insanity, methinks. I've got a lot more useful things to direct my mental energy towards.

savnlives

Just Browsing
Media
I agree wether my cock is bigger or smaller Im good with what I have and no complaints yet&#33; BTW i think a check book is a good measuring tool as well.

BabyShaq

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a couple of female basketball players to refuse give me.

Im praying I find a 6'6 cutie with an affinity for KY Jelly.

melinda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you thought about having one picture with ALL of the measurement devices and their measurements lined up so that we can get a visual of how they actually compare to each other?

As a woman, I can admit that I have no guestimation skills outside of "Small," "Medium," "Large" and "OMG HUGE"

-M

Reactions: svenskkilla

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
melinda said:
As a woman, I can admit that I have no guestimation skills outside of "Small," "Medium," "Large" and "OMG HUGE"

-M

I think you're the same as most women,

Those pictures are funny, it does kind of show that a lot of people on here have longer noses than dicks. A lot of women struggle with 8-9" guys like me but if I was 12-15" I doubt I would have ever got laid in my life!

Karena Morgan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
These images are a neat idea but unless they are relative all together its impossible to picture the difference, unless you have all those objects at home lined up.

I agree that unless you carry a tape measure in ur bag, as a girl u just rely on the remembered or estmated effect of the size, the impression u get, like mmn nice quite big, or wow thats large, or jesis that's. REALLY BIG! or OMFG that is HUGE...!!.. or just...O..... M...... G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tooo much

Sadly to say so far I have not been lucky enough to make it past wow..
but I remain hopeful...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anything over 10" is incredibly rare. I think what happens is a lot of guys join the site and immediately think that everyone here is a foot long and they don't want to feel left out so they claim to be that big thinking they need to do that to fit in. Once the lie is told, they have to defend it or lose credibility.
The few that actually do have a huge size are dwarfed in number by the ones who are "wannabees" but that doesn't mean everyone who says they are a certain size are automatically lying. For me, I believe the ones who seem credible and ignore the rest. After all, why would it really matter unless I was planning on fucking them?

Reactions: Amygirl

Takas

Just Browsing
Media
Things laying around the house:

-A typical paperback novel is between 6.75" and 7" long.
-A can of Pringles is 9" long and 9.5" around.

freshmeat1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
-A can of Pringles is 9" long and 9.5" around.

Do 9.5" girth penisses really exist? I know that there is pumping and that kind of stuff but I doubt that a penis that thick could exist on a human being by the will of Mother Nature because penetration for such a 'thing' must be very... 'hard'

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
Anything over 10" is incredibly rare. I think what happens is a lot of guys join the site and immediately think that everyone here is a foot long and they don't want to feel left out so they claim to be that big thinking they need to do that to fit in. Once the lie is told, they have to defend it or lose credibility.
The few that actually do have a huge size are dwarfed in number by the ones who are "wannabees" but that doesn't mean everyone who says they are a certain size are automatically lying. For me, I believe the ones who seem credible and ignore the rest. After all, why would it really matter unless I was planning on fucking them?

Exactly. Everything she said. Verbatim. Write it down and memorize it.

Let's remember that a 7 inch cock is big and 8 is huge. You don't need to have a 10 inch cock to be well hung.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I think it's all about perception, and an individual situation...I mean, honestly, for every guy it's different, and I'm pretty sure that for every girl, the size they're happiest with is different as well...

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
duracock9x6 said:
dont be scared just be HONEST with yourself and OTHERs
Dude, I don't think the problem is that guys don't understand how to use a ruler. (Although sometimes I've wondered if some of them are looking at the metric side.) They're just playing out a fantasy. You'll figure out who they are very quickly. And, in the scheme of things, it's really not a big deal.