Picture of Octomom!! Warning! Graphic content!!!

iowarider

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG, I'm a big fan of pregnant woman showing there bump, especially nude, but that's disgusting:eek:!!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Isn't that a bit photoshopped?

I agree.

I don't care how many news outlets have picked them up and published them, that alone doesn't demonstrate their veracity.

Lord knows, in their mad rush to be atop the curve in this 24-hour news soundbite generation we've seem them get sucked in by fakes and half-truths before.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I agree.

I don't care how many news outlets have picked them up and published them, that alone doesn't demonstrate their veracity.

Lord knows, in their mad rush to be atop the curve in this 24-hour news soundbite generation we've seem them get sucked in by fakes and half-truths before.

Always the skeptic, eh Hazelgawd? I don't even know why anyone would photoshop this....

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Media
Jon Drops Kate, Picks Up Octomom In Reality TV Show

Jon Gosselin Drops Kate, Picks Up Octomom Nadya Suleman In Upcoming Reality TV Show -- chicagotribune.com

Jon Gosselin has decided to "date" Nadya Suleman, the Octomom for a new reality TV show.

This is strangely like that "Wipe Swap" balloon-boy dad story. They think they're real celebrities and will do anything for publicity.

Is this some sort of new fetish thing? Yours, mine and ours?
All of this just sounds so desperate, melding creatures of the media together for the publicity.

Frankenstein.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-jon-gosselin-scoops-octomom,0,7772739.storyJon Gosselin has decided to "date" Nadya Suleman, the Octomom for a new reality TV show.

This is strangely like that "Wipe Swap" balloon-boy dad story. They think they're real celebrities and will do anything for publicity.

This is why we're fast becoming a nation of complete retards...everyone gets their news from media outlets, and there is no accountability for sensationalizing at the expense of truth.

From the articles:

Representatives for both Gosselin and Suleman have denied that any type of show is in the works.

In other words, despite the headline, this is utter horseshit. Back to your feedbags.

AverageJoe

Experimental Member
Media
apparently some "hot" bikini pics of octomom nadya suleman surfaced today and were promptly removed from thedirty.com. anyone happen to get them before they were removed? curiosity has taken over!