Picture Threads and PM's.

Doctor_Ay

1st Like
Media
I figured i wanted to post up a thread on a few little things that are getting to me..

1: "picture threads" you know the ones... where people who have all of 1 or 2 posts and just ask for pics of "big ones". Here is my advice to those who want to see that sort of stuff: there are pay sites out there.. use them.

2. Pointless PM's. Why in the hell does almost every PM I get from a homosexual male on here invariably say "it's a shame you aren't gay" or "I bet I could change your mind". Im confident in my sexuality. I'm sorry that some of you may feel that I am "batting for the wrong team". As part of the 'support' nature of this site.. you should accept the fact that I am heterosexual. Nothing you do or say to me online is going to change that.

3. "Girls" who want pics of 'it'(or me) and arent willing to prove that they are female. Here is a clue, okay? It's April of 2004. CompUSA sells webcams for as little as $29. I have one. And a mic. And a digital camera. And broadband. And a phone line. (and im not wealthy by ANY stretch) Pics don't "cut it" to prove that you are female. heh. Just in case there are any "real" females who want to see it, and are reading this.. you absolutely (without exception) have to either: have a webcam/microphone, OR have pics AND be willing to call me (or vice versa). Not that difficult, is it?

Sorry if I've offended anyone.. but this is stuff that I have been wanting to get off my chest for some time now. I know there are people out there who are far more free about who they share themselves with electronically.. but, I'm not one of those people.

Feel free to comment, add or criticise.. but personal attacks are just childish and immature.

InKonspikuouZ: yo if you confident in your sexuality why you trippin over that shit. its only the internet

Doctor_Ay

1st Like
Media
[quote author=InKonspikuouZ link=board=meetgreet;num=1082497414;start=0#1 date=04/21/04 at 04:04:09]yo if you confident in your sexuality why you trippin over that shit. its only the internet[/quote]

Do you think you could translate that into english for the rest of us?

Either way.. I'm not "trippin over that shit" yo. I'm just making a point that some people don't understand what the word "no" means.

Finnmark: Just wanted to say, Doctor, thanks for your common sense and down-to-earth comments. They need to be said sometimes.

john_jones9: I've got to add something. There are a lot of guy on here claiming outrageous sizes, and by that I'd say over 10" or so and more than 7" around. They get PM's asking for pics partly because people want to see if they're telling the truth or full of shit.

If you're claiming to be more than 10"x7" go out and buy one of those cheap little web cam, take a pick of your cock with a tape measure or ruler next to it along with a scrap of paper with your name and post it on Ratemyscholng or some place like that. Other wise no one will believe you.

Doctor_Ay

1st Like
Media
[quote author=john_jones9 link=board=meetgreet;num=1082497414;start=0#8 date=04/22/04 at 16:23:08]If you're claiming to be  more than 10"x7" go out and buy one of those cheap little web cam, take a pick of your cock with a tape measure or ruler next to it along with a scrap of paper with your name and post it on Ratemyscholng or some place like that.  Other wise no one will believe you.[/quote]

I wish everyone could have seen me slap my forehead with my palm just now.  ???

I don't owe you (or anyone else for that matter) ANYthing, especially nude photographs of myself. If you had any semblance of reading comprehension, you would have noted that I clearly stated in my ORIGINAL post that I already own a webcam.

"Thanks for playing our game, have a nice day" :D

tigerwolf: JJ9, the only reason he gets so uppity about it is because he blatantly lies about his size, claiming to be upwards of 17 inches or something.

He's totally full of it and is just afraid that if he shows the teeny-peeny to someone they might call him out for a bullshitter. *shrug*

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I hate picture threads too. It's kinda stupid.

I'm actually flattered by the pointless PMs. But don't expect a conversion.

I just don't like when anyone asks for a pic. Just ask Whopper what happens when you put your pic on the net.

Just remember; it's only ones and zeroes.

@JJ9:
Personally, I put the 'incredible range' at twelve inches or more, but that's just me.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1082497414;start=0#11 date=05/02/04 at 17:32:49]Just ask Whopper what happens when you put your pic on the net.[/quote]

I honestly don't mind people looking at my photos and enjoying them. What I can't stand is people 'adopting' my pictures and claiming that they are pictures of them. Come on ... I recognise pictures of myself! ::)

Now if one of my students comes across my naked photos online, my opinion might change concerning my modeling shots floating around on the net. (Not that high school freshmen should be looking at nude pics online, mind you, but we know they do. After all, swimguy_14 is still hanging around this site against the rules.)

tigerwolf: DMW, I actually was on gay.com once and had a guy send me a pic of myself and claim to be the person in the pic.

Then when I was like, "Um. That's me. Hate to break it to you." he got all offended. *snicker*

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1082497414;start=0#12 date=05/02/04 at 18:45:22]I honestly don't mind people looking at my photos and enjoying them. What I can't stand is people 'adopting' my pictures and claiming that they are pictures of them. Come on ... I recognise pictures of myself! ::)

Now if one of my students comes across my naked photos online, my opinion might change concerning my modeling shots floating around on the net. (Not that high school freshmen should be looking at nude pics online, mind you, but we know they do. After all, swimguy_14 is still hanging around this site against the rules.)[/quote]
Don't worry; only the girls will tell anyone. With the boys, there's too much social pressure to be straight.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1082497414;start=0#13 date=05/03/04 at 15:56:44]DMW, I actually was on gay.com once and had a guy send me a pic of myself and claim to be the person in the pic.[/quote]

Only once? I've lost count of how many times I've been sent my own pic from dudes saying, "this is me!" ("Yeah, right; sure it's you!" ::)) I'm using my 'pumping iron' pic for my avatar because it's one of the few that's not making heavy rounds on the web ... probably because it doesn't show the member.

tigerwolf: Once on gay.com. :)

English sucks. *chuckle*

I've had it happen other places too, but gay.com was the funniest one.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I agree that you have a right to protest, I really wouldv'e thought that you knew that's what comes with a site like this. Now as to pictures, well that's purely up to you whether or not you want to or not, though by the way you have described yourself to having a "$29 digital camera from CompUSA", I get the feeling you maybe you want to sooner or later. Please correct me if I'm mistaken. Now to your sexuality, well again that's your business, unless you want people to know it.

Myself, if you look at my caption, I describe myself very clearly on the bottom so as not to cause confusion.
But I still get more messages soliciting things than I care to mention, both from women and men alike. I try to look upon the humorous side if it and remember how strange that when I do reply, they never send anything afterwards. But I try to be diplomatic about the gay male messages and just let them know bluntly; I'm hetero and not interested.

Don't let it give you extra blood pressure points, there dude, it just happens.

bblumbee: You have a point, Doctor_Ay.

The first guy I ever talked to here was exactly like you because of something happening to him earlier. This story sounds familiar. Very, at least from hearing him tell it. Personally, I do not own a webcam because I will NEVER cam. Not owning one helps alleviate individuals from asking to see you and you ending up doing something that under normal conditions you would never do. :) I do, however, own a mic and have spoken with several guys. That helps; you can hear in their voice the sigh of relief! lol Also, I have a phone, too, and have talked with guys before. That is the least someone could do if they were asking for a pic of you.

I've only had a couple of guys ask me for a pic. I have sent them. The first one they see they normally do not believe me because it is professionally done. Then I send a snap shot and several others. I suppose it helps...

Anyway, I personally don't blame any of you guys for being cautious.

bb