Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi there!

Im a member here on LPSG for quit a long time and i used it mostely for posting my pictures.

I like to show off and this is a very good place to do so.

Every time i take new pics, i try to top the last ones. I search for the perfect perspective and angle to make my dick look real big and always shot the pic in a very arroused moment. mostely close to the climax.

Thats why it looks so strong on my pictures.

Now the question. On other sites, people just cant believe what they see and call me a cheater or good photoshoper.

I can live with that. Its a big compliment, but, are the pictures really too much?

As a good example, look at my picture from 15. september. there i press down my balls with my fingers and hold up the cock to the right angle, so it really looks long.

But is this cheating?

...Mo

realmo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks again.

Well, there are some videos in the video-section and in my piture gallery.
Would love to make some new in near future, but my cams broken and i dont like the quality of webcams or cellphones.

...Mo

highgrounds

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
on the contrary of u i like to have pics of mine in the large flaccid state u can see i have a pic which looks like an erection although its not a full erection it was some how between the last flaccid state and an erection u can see in the pic i held it by pressing my thumb against the base also i have to deal with a shitty webcam that takes time to take the darn photo by clicking the mouse

Last edited: