Pictures... how to take them...

Devken

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You know, taking a picture of your cock isn't easy. Sometimes it's hard work!

Digital camera's are a blessing, but they can still give you a wrong picture. Imagine that, you've just bought a new camera, but for some reason all your pictures come across as frumpy uneasy and looking nothing like the image you see in the mirror, or when you stare down.

Seriously...

This is a thread about techniques... how do YOU take a decent picture of your cock? What's the perfect angle? How's the light? And what do you do with the rest of you.

Taking pictures of your cock is serious business!

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im a point and shoot kind of guy but lighting is important.
You know, taking a picture of your cock isn't easy. Sometimes it's hard work!

Digital camera's are a blessing, but they can still give you a wrong picture. Imagine that, you've just bought a new camera, but for some reason all your pictures come across as frumpy uneasy and looking nothing like the image you see in the mirror, or when you stare down.

Seriously...

This is a thread about techniques... how do YOU take a decent picture of your cock? What's the perfect angle? How's the light? And what do you do with the rest of you.

Taking pictures of your cock is serious business!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good photography follows the same rules no matter what you're taking a picture of.

I would suggest Portrait Photography guide and tips from Photo.net as a good starting point. Since digital cameras and webcams have become ubiquitous it seems people think they can just point and shoot and get a good image after enough tries. I think that's what you're alluding to OP - that taking a lot of shots in shitty lighting with shitty angles and shitty composition gets you a shitty picture. No matter how many times you take the shot.

Horrid lighting, lack of focus, and distracting (though sometimes unintentionally hilarious - ie. gramma's bathroom) settings are general problems with selfpics these days. Try to correct all three and you'll be a cut above.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The link "erratic" posted above is very germane.

That stated, practice, practice is essential.

With a digital it is very easy to throw away the bad images at no major expense.

Use a tripod and set the camera up for time delay and have a background with no distractions. Additionally, I have found that my Olympus does quite good without the flash. Take some both ways and you select which works best for you.

Additionally, try natural lighting or even side lighting in front of a window.

Just be willing to experiment.

UncleBob

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
I live in the body of a woman whose screen name ma
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
>This is a thread about techniques... how do YOU take a decent picture of your >cock? What's the perfect angle? How's the light? And what do you do with the rest >of you.

Probably your best bet would just be to let me take the pictures for you!

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a lot of people get all excited about digital cameras, as if digital is magic of some king. in all but a very few instances, both a digital and an analog (film) will product the same result.

digital cameras have made everybody a picture taker, but few are photographers.

word processors made everybody an editor, but none have been able to publish a decent publication. if you don't believe me, just read a newspaper.

imminda

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
right behind you, hands on your balls. Actually, M
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've found that if you have lots of light from lamps, window, etc, and leave the flash deliberately off, it works better. Because you are close to the "subject" the flash tends to wash everything out. You can also sometimes cam and record it and take captures from the movie.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have several cameras and not bragging, I consider myself a pretty good photographer
I once told "Ms. Candy" I'd be happy to do photo shots for anyone within a reasonable distance from me. No takers yet....anyone here? :smile:

nano750

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally, I'd use a wide angle lens focused as close to the subject as possible (makes the things closer to the camera look bigger then they really are) and an average aperture (F-11 or so) so I have good depth of field. Put that iso to 100 for best quality and adjust the shutter accordingly and bam, there you go. :biggrin1:

Actually, I haven't tried this but I am a photographer and that would probably give you the best results, if you are looking to emphasize you man-hood. If you just want a good overall picture, window light it probably the best unless you have an off camera flash setup. Happy shooting!!