1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

pictures in threads

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by txca2002b, Jun 2, 2007.

1. txca2002b

txca2002b Banned

Can a moderator please delete the attachments in the discussion threads I've posted. Thank you.

2. DC_DEEP

DC_DEEP Member

Interesting post history.

On 11-15-2006,
    and on 1-27-2007,
    Is your name Dorian Grey, by any chance?

3. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer Member

Unfortunately, when they make it this easy DC, the victory always feels shallow. Kind of like beating a 6 year old on crutches at a game of basketball.

Hard to fault him though. Once you develop such a massive library of posts (26!!!!!) it would take a super-computer to keep the facts straight.

4. Snakebyte

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    that's what I call "owned"

5. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer Member

txca2002b would definitely qualify as DC's "bee-yatch" at this particular moment.

6. novice_btm

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah with THREE threads about deleting his threads or pic, several on estimating his size, all of which are littered with various ages... it's tough to get a read on this one. :rolleyes: Oh, I forgot his interest in prego sex. I'm guessing that he's resigned himself to being here, but he wants the pic of his girlfriend licking his sack removed, so that she doesn't removed, said, sack. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice