pictures of cocks compared to household items

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The trouble with estimating cock size from most of these pictures is that the items you're using for comparison come in many different sizes. Toothpaste, mouthwash, shaving cream, and most commercial products can be many different lengths and widths. Unless we can READ the size of the object in the photo, it doesn't mean much.
While my TV remote is 8 inches, they aren't all that long.
Dollars bills are a good measure, but the objects DO need to be photographed exactly parallel to the cock. Perspective skews the size perception.

Turbojetx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After viewing some of these comparisons ... I'm feeling quite inadequate in the size department.

Ummm. This IS LPSG....

Average man's penis length flaccid to 3" to 5" -- erection is 5.1 to 6.2 "

US males are really freaked about their dick size, no need to be.We are what we are and it's all good.

Bignlow

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have different Gillete gel cans here etc, so it's hard for Europeans to judge on the American pics...

Just another european household item... for the guys and girls on the 'old continent' :rolleyes:

Attachments

Great ass too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The one thing I found that's the exact length I've got is one of my old comic books. I dunno if they all come in the same size, but the Marvel ones I have from the mid '90s are all about 10 and a sixteenth or 10 and an eighth, which is my exact range. So if I roll one up with the top having a circumference of about 6" and the base having a circumference of about 6.5" that's my little comic book replica of the dork of yours truely.