Pictures of huge cumloads on tables

jane rodney

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys,

One thing that I am really interested in and building up a large collection of, is pictures of huge cumload that have been squirted onto table tops or desks. I am not after mid air cumshots, but the after effects, showing very large pools and globs of semen, on a flat smooth surface. I am not after little dripples or squirts, but rather massives puddles and ropes.
If there is already a post for this then please excuse me, otherwise, post them up here, or any other links to where I can find such pics.

kind regards,

Jane.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think google image search with filters turned off might be a better place for you to look, Jane.

I'm curious - are you really a gay woman with this interest? And, whether or not that is the case, do you really think this is the best sub-forum for this question?

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's an odd thing for a gay woman to be requesting, but whatever floats your boat I guess. Good luck :p

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I mean to say if they can't find a real woman to bust a nut in, couldn't they at least find a sock puppet?
The little smily face will still be there when they finish.

jane rodney

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoops! Sorry guys, I didn't realise that I had put myself as 100% gay. It should be 100% straight:redface:

I wasn't sure which forum to post this is, as I don't often post. I tried doing a search on Google, but couldn't narrow down the search enough to find what I was after. That's why, I thought I'd maybe ask you all for assistance.

Also maybe the moderators can move this to the most suitable forum.. Thanks.