Pictures of me

tallnlong85

Just Browsing
Media
Hilarious...you have no problem advertising your dick in your username (13 1/2 inches...har har), but you'd never, ever post a picture.

Am I the first person to call BS here? Not to mention something that big would show up even in clothed pics. :yourock: :hi:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Big dick or not, 13 inches or not, straight or not, he's still a hot guy.

I've never seen a 13 inch dick -- and God knows I've seen way more than my share -- so I guess I'm in the doubting Thomas category here, too.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by tallnlong85@Aug 17 2005, 05:37 PM
Hilarious...you have no problem advertising your dick in your username (13 1/2 inches...har har), but you'd never, ever post a picture.

Am I the first person to call BS here? Not to mention something that big would show up even in clothed pics. :yourock: :hi:
[post=336233]Quoted post[/post]​
:rofl:

B_hung13.5X8

Experimental Member
Media
I've lied on here before saying I am 9" soft. Not really only 6" soft, which doesn't really show up in clothing if you do it right.

But I would never lie about my hard size. It's fun to dream of having a huge softie. Even though 6" soft is still pretty big.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by hung13.5X8@Aug 17 2005, 09:10 PM
I've lied on here before saying I am 9" soft. Not really only 6" soft, which doesn't really show up in clothing if you do it right.

But I would never lie about my hard size. It's fun to dream of having a huge softie. Even though 6" soft is still pretty big.
[post=336251]Quoted post[/post]​

I (don't) believe you.

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're cute. If you'd be amongst my gay friends, it'd be hard not to hit on you.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by hung13.5X8@Aug 17 2005, 04:42 PM
That's your choice. I don't really care if a bunch of people I don't know, don't believe me.
[post=336257]Quoted post[/post]​

Then why post a picture at all, especially while making an entire thread about how you will never ever post a cock shot? It's your choice, of course, and I respect that--just saying--you MUST care or you would have never bothered to join here and post in the first place.

bzyrch: I don't want to make a big deal about this, but I really don't understand these guys on this board who are so unwilling to share their penis pics. Especially those who are perfectly willing to post pictures of their faces! It's certainly not an issue of anonymity. If someone recognizes your face from this board in real life, they'll be thinking "Oh, that's the guy who loves big dicks." If you post a pic of your penis (without your face, of course) and someone recognizes it in real life (which is highly unlikely) they'll be thinking, "Oh, that's the guy with the huge cock." But then they already knew that because they already fucking saw it in real life! And then I've heard others say they don't want people "stealing their pics" and impersonating them. What's the danger in that? Cock identity theft? You're afraid they'll use your cock's credit card? If someone uses your cock pics, you should feel flattered, if anything. As long as you don't have your face in the picture, I don't see what the big deal is. No, it's all just lame excuses. The real reason you guys with these outrageous claims don't post your pics is because you're lying your wishful little asses off! Sorry, but it's pretty damn obvious.

ladsoncub

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by tallnlong85@Aug 17 2005, 06:39 PM
Yea, sorry if my post sounded hostile. Props to him for posting any pics at all...i dont have any on this site.
[post=336244]Quoted post[/post]​

when someone sez that, he will post pics of himself but not his "supposed big dick" we have a problem houston. I think everybody should come to the same conclusion and keep it to themselves.

he is ok, not my cup of tea. I personally do not see that he is all that great looking. Just another breeder for some dumb chick who will put out.

thank you

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
... or maybe they just have no particular desire to exhibit their dicks on the internet. I mean, it ain't exactly heading up my list of priorities, although I've made photos available to people I know online in the past. you're also overlooking the folks who don't wanna make their photos publicly available precisely because they're not interested in "that kind" of attention from total strangers online, and I can't really find fault with that either. nobody's obligated to post dick photos; it just seems more than a little bizarre for someone to create a new thread specifically informing everyone that they won't. :shrug:

bzyrch:
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Aug 18 2005, 07:23 PM
... or maybe they just have no particular desire to exhibit their dicks on the internet.
[post=336566]Quoted post[/post]​

I see your point, Doc, but I think those guys are probably in the minority. I mean, any guy who goes around flaunting his penile stats has gotta have an exhibitionistic(??) streak in him somewhere. After all, this forum's all about openess and sharing. Sharing stories, advice, pictures. And if someone really has 13.5 inches of meat between his legs, it almost seems like a crime to deny us members of "The Large Penis Support Group" a look-see. Anyway, that's just my take on it. Btw, Doc, does the phrase "I am The Stallion, mang" mean anything to you? If not, then I guess your handle is from a different source than the one I'm thinking of.

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
OMG I can't believe all the bashing b/c he doesn't want to post pics of his penis!!! Why the hell should he if he doesn't want to? You people would NEVER bash a woman on here because she posted pictures of her face and fully clothed body and not her naked breasts etc. How is that for a double standard??

So what if he's lying ? who cares? thats his problem if he is. Its not for the rest of you to accuse and be the LPSG police!

And if he isn't lying than he has every right to not post the pics for others to gawk at or steal or whatever.

This is supposed to be a "support" community! where's the support?

And just for the record, MR. Hung I think your pretty damn cute, luv those abs! If I were 10yrs younger.................and single lol

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m not sure weather or not I believe him or not. I’m not sure weather or not it really matters if it is true or if I give a damn if those really are his dimensions or not. I do, however feel like responding to a few of the ideas that others seem to have. Things such as “I don't want to make a big deal about this, but I really don't understand these guys on this board who are so unwilling to share their penis pics. Especially those who are perfectly willing to post pictures of their faces!” or “when someone sez that, he will post pics of himself but not his "supposed big dick" we have a problem houston.”
You may notice a face shot of me. It is probably obvious anybody who knows me would have no doubt that between my pic and my ideas/ideals it was me. I am not, however going to post nude pics of myself. I will most likely not post a pic of me without a shirt either. (though perhaps, someday…) By posting nude pics I think it would just be inviting attention of the type that I do not want. So far this policy has kept me from unwanted attention, unwanted PM’s and unwanted solicitations. While I am not overly modest (I am happy with the body I have, and occasionally have somewhat of an exhibitionist streak) you will not see me on a nudist beach and I will not doff my cloths and walk down the street nude either. They are personal boundaries and comfort zones and in all honesty if somebody does not like it- good.