Pictures of me

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr Rock said:
... or maybe they just have no particular desire to exhibit their dicks on the internet. I mean, it ain't exactly heading up my list of priorities, although I've made photos available to people I know online in the past. you're also overlooking the folks who don't wanna make their photos publicly available precisely because they're not interested in "that kind" of attention from total strangers online, and I can't really find fault with that either.

So let me get this straight. They don't want attention by revealing their "huge" dicks on the internet but they make statements like "my dick is 13 x 8 inches hard." Yeah, not looking for attention there. LOL NO PICS = I AIN'T THAT BIG

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guest said:
bzyrch: I don't want to make a big deal about this, but I really don't understand these guys on this board who are so unwilling to share their penis pics. Especially those who are perfectly willing to post pictures of their faces! It's certainly not an issue of anonymity. If someone recognizes your face from this board in real life, they'll be thinking "Oh, that's the guy who loves big dicks." If you post a pic of your penis (without your face, of course) and someone recognizes it in real life (which is highly unlikely) they'll be thinking, "Oh, that's the guy with the huge cock." But then they already knew that because they already fucking saw it in real life! And then I've heard others say they don't want people "stealing their pics" and impersonating them. What's the danger in that? Cock identity theft? You're afraid they'll use your cock's credit card? If someone uses your cock pics, you should feel flattered, if anything. As long as you don't have your face in the picture, I don't see what the big deal is. No, it's all just lame excuses. The real reason you guys with these outrageous claims don't post your pics is because you're lying your wishful little asses off! Sorry, but it's pretty damn obvious.

LOL.......I love this post, it sums up the whole "oh, I could never post pics of my gargantuan penis on the internet" excuse. Show it or shut up about it.:cool: