Pictures of my Bulge in underwear

How do members rate this bulge/package?

• Total voters
D

deleted250210

I'm not hung like most members here, so I don't have a huge bulge. But I thought I'd post a few pictures of what I got. Very much interested in other members comments! I will continue to post more if members would like. Female members comments especially encouraged! What do you think? Nice package?

Which photo do you like best?

Attachments

lpsg4t

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey dont be to harsh on your self u dont ned to be hung to have a gd sex life and relation ship - i thought the pics were gr8

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
I like seeing the outline in pic #3.

However, in pic #2 you can see the sexy veins on your right hand which makes me think you may have a veiny dick. I happen to find that incredibly masculine & very sexy... Thanks for posting!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lookin good man! you must be packing a huge set of balls and a good sized cock to fill up those undies. i'll bet you make the ladies swoon when they see that package

D

deleted250210

Thanks for the responses to my photos. New pictures here for those that requested them, including a few with outline of my erect cock showing as I grow harder. These are in my Body Glove underwear.

Attachments

Media
Mmm, I LOVE this thread!!!

I have a bit of a "bulge fetish" I guess you could say.

would love to see you in a pair of jeans man, I bet you have a great package. :)

I like #3 the best, yes because you can REALLY see how big that knob is there...HOT!!!

Benji111

Sexy Member
Media
Mmm, I LOVE this thread!!!

I have a bit of a "bulge fetish" I guess you could say.

would love to see you in a pair of jeans man, I bet you have a great package. :)

I like #3 the best, yes because you can REALLY see how big that knob is there...HOT!!!

I love a good bulge on a guy. Especially in y-fronts.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
New pictures here for those that requested them, including a few with outline of my erect cock showing as I grow harder. These are in my Body Glove underwear.
Jockey photos or Body Glove photos? I like the Body Glove far better. I like seeing the outline of your dick pointing up. Very hot!