Pictures of my busty girlfriend

Dbug

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
more...

I have a video of her up too...she likes to show off but is too lazy to join so i'm showing her off for her. :D

Nice boobies! Recognizable, my GF likes to show off to. She lets me take pictures and as long as I don't show her face I can post them. However, she doesn't know about this forum but she'd never join.

I guess we must do the work :biggrin1:

Samsambobam

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless she's from Africa, she's black. I was born and raised in America. I'm white Italian. I'm not called European American or italian American.

she's black. You know, it's funny, I can't STAND when people do this--I only said "african american" because sometimes people get all weird on the internet. I'm with you on this crusade to end this crap--nothing irks me more than people going, "oh no I'm _____ American." I think if you're born in America, you're American. I don't care that your parents are from Nigeria or anything. :D
But anyway, she's black.

Samsambobam

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahah I just showed her the comments... she says, "Doesn't it weird you out that all these guys are saying dirty things about me?"
She's a dork. She is flattered and I KNOW she wants to snoop around on here but won't admit it...

CBS69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damm, she looks like she would be fun to cum all over.....those tits are perfect for it...