1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Pictures Only?

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by 3235811, May 6, 2020.

1. 3235811

3235811 Guest

Would it be possible to have a feature implemented where you can choose to view all images/videos within a forum.
    Sometimes the fighting and bickering is so space consuming sometimes its a drag to go through it all..
    Is there a possibility of a view all media option in the future to ignore the chats unless posting a comment.

Many Thanks :D

2. Shap

Staff Member LPSG Owner

Albums:
    At the moment there isn't. Have you tried clicking "Most Liked Posts"?

3. 3235811

3235811 Guest

Yes but alas it still brings up allot of the bickering in some places lol.. it was just a thought, I know it could be difficult to implement but thought I'd ask

4. Squirrel1

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know what you’re getting at. Sometimes a thread goes totally off the rails with comments that really have nothing to do with the subject. Often these posts are made by repeat offenders (members who go through various threads, and post their opinions in hopes of starting something). You can chose to IGNORE a particular member, and you won’t see anymore posts from them. You will however see responses others have made to the ignored member. This can look a bit confusing.

3235811 likes this.
  5. edonline

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do you mean something like the Attachments tab which I believe is on most forums, directly underneath forum title and page numbers? There should be two tabs, one labelled Threads and the other Attachments, but you would like to see the same for individual threads?

RobSteele likes this.
  6. 3235811

3235811 Guest

kinda its like u know whatsapp? basically where u can click.. view all media. so it just shows u the videos and images within the thread.
    It wa just a thought as im kinda tired of seeing people fighting all the time lol

Oh trust me i ignore gosh do i ever lmao..
    :)

Squirrel1 likes this.
  7. RobSteele

Gold Member Platinum Gold Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would definitely like to see that, but I know you're busy! I don't mind scrolling through for cock lol

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Used to Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice