Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thought about having some regular pics up here with my face but thing is I don't really trust the men on here with that piece of personal information.

I wouldn't mind being aproached by a woman on the streets who has seen me but there are far more men out here and often with bad intentions like the OP.

D_Judith K Rantz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thought about having some regular pics up here with my face but thing is I don't really trust the men on here with that piece of personal information.

I wouldn't mind being aproached by a woman on the streets who has seen me but there are far more men out here and often with bad intentions like the OP.
Sorry to bump an old thread, but his response rings very true to why I dont show my face in pictures and only cam with a select few.

Though I have a vagina and not a dick, this is my reason as well. I usually cam with women much more comfortably than men. It's a lot less pressure.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to bump an old thread, but his response rings very true to why I dont show my face in pictures and only cam with a select few.

Though I have a vagina and not a dick, this is my reason as well. I usually cam with women much more comfortably than men. It's a lot less pressure.
This is a smart move, although, I would advise to find people, male or female, who respect your privacy. There may be less pressure with women, but not necessarily more sanity.

If you have a trustworthy friend's list and want to share your face with a select few, there's the option of posting face pics in a private album. I have occasionally used my face pics as an avatar or placed regular face pics in private albums without issue. But there are limits, with intimate pics I always block out faces and other unique features.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I won't do it unless I chat with someone for a while and trust them. Even then, the pictures are not on this site. I'm not paranoid, just cautious about who I share information and pictures with.