Pictures

Javierdude22: Hey

So we seem to have this trend where everyone is either asking for pictures, or putting themselves out-there with their nude pictures, sometimes even with a face.

I personally am getting a bit annoyed by this trend, where people put in little more to this board than: look at this, guess that, give me those pics.

Why not turn it around and make a topic out of it.

So for the people who post nude pics, sometimes with face: Why do you do it? Self glorification, looking for hook-ups, attention? And if you put up a face pic, did you ever think about the conseqeunces of that, maybe in future careers, family, friends?

To the people who endlessly ask for pictures: Again, why? What (the hell) do you want with them? Do you collect them? Jerk off? Anything else?

This is a serious question, let's hear it.

mindseye: [quote author=Javierdude24 link=board=meetgreet;num=1081376089;start=0#0 date=04/07/04 at 15:05:49]I personally am getting a bit annoyed by this trend, where people put in little more to this board than: look at this, guess that, give me those pics.[/quote]

I'm annoyed, too, but I'm accepting of it. One of the consequences of the board becoming more "famous" is that the membership gets diluted. At one time the board was hard enough to find that you had to *look* for it, so the truly shallow people never bothered. Now that it shows up in every search engine on the internet, casual peepers can find the place.

Same thing happened to my once-favorite restaurant, for example. When it first opened everything was perfect -- it was off the "main drag", so only a few locals happened upon it. Word of mouth spread, and now the place is filled with loudly chattering college kids looking for cheap booze and pizza.

Good thing most people don't know the URL to the LPSG Elite Inner Sanctum yet! :)

So for the people who post nude pics, sometimes with face: Why do you do it? Self glorification, looking for hook-ups, attention? And if you put up a face pic, did you ever think about the conseqeunces of that, maybe in future careers, family, friends?

I'll show mine only on request (and even then it's not automatic, although I'll always honor a trade). Sometimes it helps to fuel a conversation -- I'm more . . . decorated . . . than one might expect of a mild-mannered schoolteacher, and people are sometimes surprised by this.

And if a mutually agreeable hook-up results, so much the better, but come on -- who else on here lives in the Washington-Jefferson National Forest?! ;)

Inwood: I haven't particularly asked for photos (Well once).

The question could be why are you even on this site since some smart people can probably figure out who you are and "out" you for being on this board.

So why would I want to see people's pictures? See what they look like nude, of course. If they've got a big dick great. If they've got a big smile great. If you're willing to send me a picture of yourself with a boner great.

Would I post my picture? Probably not. I'm not thrilled by the thought of it circulating around the world. I like my privacy. But I'm not prudish. I sunbathe naked near where I live and it's illegal to do that. But no one's taking my picture while I'm doing it.

The only problem might be people who keep asking for a picture from someone. I can imagine that would be annoying.

Otherwise the people who put their picture on probably are proud of themselves. Some might get a kick out of being seen around the world. Everyone gets excited from different things.

Anyway that's my contribution.

wvalady1968: [quote author=Inwood link=board=meetgreet;num=1081376089;start=0#2 date=04/07/04 at 18:14:34] Anyway that's my contribution.[/quote]
Now I know why Pecker chose you for his alter ego.

Allie
:-*

RKT1001: Hello all. Been a while since I have had time to visit or post. Hope everyone is doing well.

Regarding the picture topic, I have a few pics I sometimes share under the right circumstances. Generally speaking, this occurs when a guy from this or a related site has had a lot of questions about being "hung" we have discussed, our chats on these topics have been polite and enjoyable and he is clearly not out to use it for his own purposes.

Will this mean that some guys will ask me for a photo; I will refuse, and they will then claim that I must be a faker? Sure. Does this bother me? Not at all.

Its just sort of the policy that has evolved over time with me.

Best regards to everyone,

RKT
rkt1001@yahoo.com

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=schlozski link=board=meetgreet;num=1081376089;start=0#5 date=04/07/04 at 22:04:44]We could start a new board with a new domain name such as:

http://www.pous.org or http://www.epsg.org

<penis of unusual size group>
<Enhanced Penis support group>[/quote]

Bonus points for the "Princess Bride" reference (ROUS)!!! :D:D:D

mentatzps: [quote author=schlozski link=board=meetgreet;num=1081376089;start=0#5 date=04/07/04 at 22:04:44]We could start a new board with a new domain name such as:

http://www.pous.org or http://www.epsg.org

<penis of unusual size group>
<Enhanced Penis support group>[/quote]

EPSG is already taken...European Petroleum Survey Group.... ;)

pippi: the question of pictures is more about how exhibitionistic the giver is than anything else.
im not particulllary hung (high end average), but i like to show off thats it.

bblumbee: Good question and post, Javier....

I personally have never taken a nude picture and am not certain if I would ever consider it. Of course, that is just me. I do think that standards are a little different for women in this area though.

As far as others doing it... I don't have a problem with it, but accept the fact that you will probably never get a nude of me. I wish people could understand and respect that!

As far as facial pictures... I have sent some of those out. It was a wise and good friend who "enlightened" me that I might want to reconsider my posting. Because of that, I removed the folder. If people want pictures, they have to ask for them and I have to know them a little better...

bb

rockabilly_guy: I have never asked for a pic unless someone offered. Of course they never sent them either. I hate headless shots. I don't post pics of me b/c I am just average size.

CardiffDillon: I've been here long enough to remember a time before people asked openly for pictures...but it was also a time before there were so many outrageous size claims.

Until about 3 or 4 years ago there were no members claiming to have above 11", with members like Donk and Max considered the giants of the group. I think that once we started getting claims of 14", 16", 17", etc it went beyond most people's experience or imagination. It isn't surprising therefore that people will ask to see them, either out of awe, curiosity or for some kind of verification. I think that's natural and if I had a friend who said he had a 16" penis I sure as hell would ask to see it!

Most people only join this site if they have some kind of interest in large penises. Are we being unreasonable to take the line that 'you can ask any question you like, have any amount of discussion, but you can never see what it is we're talking about?' That's a rhetorical question BTW.

Some of you might remember the Hall of Fame gallery I used to post on the MSN picture site, one of it's purposes was to show people what an 8" dick, 9" dick or 11" dick looked like. Nobody above 11" ever submitted a pic but most here would have been curious to see what they look like...not just for jacking off reasons (although there's always those), but out of genuine interest.

I personally don't attach much importance to pics unless they include some kind of unique identifying feature. In my experience even a face pic can be someone else's face:)

cheers

Dillon

dhsnakey: whats the big deal about posting a picture of your dick ?

u never see a picture of those 16 inch guys but thats another
story :).....i dont need to post it .....i'm unable to photograph myself....i just dont want it....and so on.That is ok i accept it but i dont complain about people who want to see pictures or
post them (like i did).

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Sometimes a picture destroys fantacies.

As in the old days of radio (before the pictures of TV), one tried to imagine what the announcer looked like from the sound of his voice.  Or, during a broadcast drama, the listener got involved in a world of creaking doors, footsteps and strange sound effects.

Those of us who describe ourselves to 1000 LPSG members probably evoke 1000 images in 1000 minds.

A picture displays only one.

Pappy

Media
[quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1081376089;start=0#13 date=04/09/04 at 05:24:43]Sometimes a picture destroys fantacies.

Those of us who describe ourselves to 1000 LPSG members probably evoke 1000 images in 1000 minds.

[/quote]
Damn Pecker, how'd you get so smart???? I agree whole heartedly. I used to have a "Herman" shot up but I've taken it down. I do have some pics of myself that aren't totally nude but "Herman and the boys" show, and so does my face. Living in a mainly rural community I don't fear I'll be recogonized by many in this group, if any. It's a big world out there and like I've always been told, everyone has a twin, somewhere. I believe this statement because my twin is actually a cousin. Our looking alike ends once you get passed our clothes though.

It doesn't really "bother" me when someone asks for a picture, but don't ask in a way that implies I'm not being truthful about my size. I know what's between my legs as I have lived with "Herman and the boys" for 52 years.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=Pecker Sometimes a picture destroys fantasies

This whole Thread is just plain stupid , the REASON people asks for pics or Demand them in my case is b/c they want the REAL thing they dont wanna be chatting with some 60 yr old wrinkled troll with 4" claiming hes 12"
I hate Fanasies and yes at times I have seen guys with HUGE COCKS on cam then they happen to show me their face and its like EEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk , so that can spoil the fantasy
I would rather the picture which displays the REAL image not some convoluted fantasy , or even better a Cam

the REAL deal

HORSE