PIE

Krueger: What's your favorite kind of pie? Personally I have a tought ime narrowing things down. After thinkibng it over for a while, I think I've settled on pecan. That's some dang good pie.

Pappy

Media
Pecan is good, but so is Lemon Icebox, Banana Split, Derby Pie, Apple, Coconut, Peach, Chocolate, Caramel, Strawberry and all the others mentioned plus some I can't think of right now. Pie is good!!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'll be the girl and go for chocolate! I also love pecan, key lime, lemon meringue and coconut, but a good chocolate pie with vanilla ice cream and I'm done.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
[post=329433]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
Deepdish apple pie with homemade ice cream made with heavy whipping cream, a cooked custard with lots of eags and sugar can't be beat.

But I was asked once what was my favorite pie and I replied one with sugar in it. If it has enough sugar in it, I will probably like it.

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, Krueger, you are so mean! Making me think about pie when I'm counting calories! :cry: And just before the weekend, too! :spank: lol

*stomps away salivating & dreaming of chocolate creme*

:9 :9 Karen

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love both key lime and fresh strawberry pie. Dutch apple pie with a crumbly crust is great during autumn. And grasshopper pie with zwieback crust is something I can't say 'no' to. Shoofly pie? I have a sweet tooth, but that's too sweet even for me!

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love Bourbon Pecan Pie with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream and a sprinkling of cinnamon! I can't say it's my all time favourite but it sounds hella good right now! :9

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PIE ! My oh MY!

Sweet potato custard with enough spices and butter, Coconut custard pie with lemony flavour, fresh coconut and the consistancy of a macaroon, Apple pie with tart apples, spices and short flaky crust, peach pie with citrus and spices, and flaky crust, Pecan pie with thick buttery custard and short crust, Berry cobbler spiked with citrus and cinnamon with flaky strips of Pastry or delightful dumplings, Lemon meringue with short crust light meringue and tart lemon curd custard . As you can see I wont eat just anyone's pie! LOL! Vanilla bean ice cream on the side for certain.

naughty K

Dude!

Just Browsing
Media
I like a deep filled cheesy vegetable pie for the main course

apple and blackberry pie for dessert!

Damn no wonder I'm tubby.

BUT NOT FAT!!!! I'm not fat. no.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO Dear,

As I told a male friend yesterday you are probably just a good hug! LOL! or healthy, or a little meat on your bones, substantial. properous, stocky, etc. LOL!

Naughty

Originally posted by Dude!@Jul 15 2005, 11:31 PM
I like a deep filled cheesy vegetable pie for the main course

apple and blackberry pie for dessert!

Damn no wonder I'm tubby.

BUT NOT FAT!!!! I'm not fat. no.
[post=329491]Quoted post[/post]​

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Krueger@Jul 15 2005, 01:00 PM
What's your favorite kind of pie? Personally I have a tough time narrowing things down. After thinkibng it over for a while, I think I've settled on pecan. That's some dang good pie.

There are good pecan pies and there are bad pecan pies. My mother made the best I have ever tasted, bar none. Unfortunately, she is deceased and I never knew her recipe. She would always have 2 pies made for me when I came home from college for the weekend during pecan season. They were made from fresh nuts that had fallen from the tree in our back yard. It wasn't a big a pecan tree, but it had by far the biggest nuts (lol) that I have ever seen. She baked the pies in genuine Pyrex glass pie plates, not in the flimsy aluminum foil pie pans common today. I am convinced that the heat retention in the glass enhances the cooking of the pie.

I had a student who was involved in making key lime pies for commercial sale. The name of his company was appropriately "Pie Are Square." (For the mathematicians among us: Pie Are Square? Pie are not square. Pie are round. Cornbread are square.) He gave me one of his pies and it was so good that I could think of nothing else until I had eaten all of it. It was so tasty that I wanted to eat the whole thing at one time. But it was so rich that I could only eat one small piece at lunch and one small piece at dinner without my stomach reacting negatively.

Another favorite of mine is lemon merangue pie. Not the cooked kind, but the kind made with Borden's sweetened condensed milk. It must have a genuine graham cracker crust, or forget it. And the crust must be baked in a Pyrex glass pie plate.

Another tasty pie is chess pie. I have only known one person who made these, but they were delicious. A quick web search revealed that there are many recipies for chess pie out there. But I have not seen one in a long time.

This is a good topic. It brought back some fond memories.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now,

As for savory pies , I have such pleasant memories of chicken pot pies my dad would make for the church suppers. With chunks of chicken breast, potatoes, carrots, celery all cooked to tender perfection in a sage flavored sauce and nestled between the flakiest top and bottom crusts with shapes of chickens or the big letter C in the middle to let the steam out.He would always make one for the buffet and one for our family's table. You know about church suppers.... LOL!

naughty