Pielok Twins Onlyf????

idontknow543543

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I responded to him as well. He'll fail if he posts (or worse, charges) for stuff we can find with a google search.
for real?? i thought he posted at least one booty pic hahah
I just looked up his onlyfans and it says that the link is not affailable anymore.. :(

Reactions: Sexymess425

Christina Maria

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not worth it right now. You can tell he's testing the waters. As someone mentioned, he sent a pic of him in a towel (I know cuz he kindly sent a blurry version as a preview with it) to unlock for $40. I wrote to him and explained why he shouldn't do that and even told him what a lot of the really successful Onlyfans models charge. He replied and thanked me and told me he'd take my advice into account.

I need a life.

JRTravel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's not worth it right now. You can tell he's testing the waters. As someone mentioned, he sent a pic of him in a towel (I know cuz he kindly sent a blurry version as a preview with it) to unlock for $40. I wrote to him and explained why he shouldn't do that and even told him what a lot of the really successful Onlyfans models charge. He replied and thanked me and told me he'd take my advice into account.

I need a life.
Funny. I did exactly the same thing. I too need a life instead of rescuing the young man

JRTravel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He’s so lazy, he deleted all those pics and videos from IG a few weeks ago and that’s what he’s uploading to his OF.
I told him that too and sent several that are still out there - even if they are not on IG. He’ll come around; he’s a smart guy.