Pierce Brosnan

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by B_MatureHungDad, Sep 10, 2009.

1. B_MatureHungDad

B_MatureHungDad New Member

Hey does anyone know how big the former James Bond is?

2. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't know that. But I do know he's one of the hottest men ever to step before a camera.

3. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

oh maturehungdad if you're inquiring about Brosnan's cock then there is still hope baby! ;)

4. Smartalk

Gold Member

There is a rumour that he is gay. Can anyone confirm this ?

5. StormfrontFL

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't have a clue but I bet he's not as big (or as hot) as you.:redface:

6. MinScottsdale

MinScottsdale New Member

We lived in LA/WEHO/Beverly Hills for nearly 20 years before moving to AZ and know a LOT of industry people. One of my buddies rented his duplex in Hancock Park to PB and another guy years back. They lived there, happily for about two years and then PB got some major roles and went back into the celluloid closet and suddenly became straight again - at least publicly. I knew and dated Rock Hudson when I was young and know from his experience and fear-ridden life that the Hollywood anti-gay BS is still very real. Notice there is not one major leading man star who admits to being gay or even bi. There are several who live with their male S/O's in the same building or even the same house. But for public consumption they're "straight". Of course if you were offered $20m for your next picture, plus a percentage of the gross, I suppose I'd think twice about being too open and too "out" and loosing a shot at those major bucks, too! Sad, but true. Back to PB: I have been at some Hollywood "Gay-A" List parties and have seen PB there with a male companion. What that means? Who knows? But I think the gentleman is "straight" for career purposes and something else in his private life. At least that's the "best guess" from some very knowledgeable guys in tinsel-town.

7. AZNEWGUY

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey tell more stories like this, I would love to hear them. I always assumed there are a lot of closeted cebs.

QUOTE=MinScottsdale;2328601]We lived in LA/WEHO/Beverly Hills for nearly 20 years before moving to AZ and know a LOT of industry people. One of my buddies rented his duplex in Hancock Park to PB and another guy years back. They lived there, happily for about two years and then PB got some major roles and went back into the celluloid closet and suddenly became straight again - at least publicly. I knew and dated Rock Hudson when I was young and know from his experience and fear-ridden life that the Hollywood anti-gay BS is still very real. Notice there is not one major leading man star who admits to being gay or even bi. There are several who live with their male S/O's in the same building or even the same house. But for public consumption they're "straight". Of course if you were offered $20m for your next picture, plus a percentage of the gross, I suppose I'd think twice about being too open and too "out" and loosing a shot at those major bucks, too! Sad, but true. Back to PB: I have been at some Hollywood "Gay-A" List parties and have seen PB there with a male companion. What that means? Who knows? But I think the gentleman is "straight" for career purposes and something else in his private life. At least that's the "best guess" from some very knowledgeable guys in tinsel-town.[/QUOTE]

8. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    Do tell.....I want to hear more of the dish ;)

9. rickygNOLA

Gold Member

Albums:
    i think i must agree.

i'm ruinning the Rosary now. lol.

10. bluepoodle

bluepoodle New Member

Pierce Brosnan was in a 1986 movie titled Nomads, There is a full frontal of him from this. I remember thinking....wow......big bush....and no meat. I also have seen caps from the movie that verify my thoughts exactly. I love reading these posts and hearing all this BS about so called insider knowledge.....most insight offered here about sexuality and size of famous men us total bunk. Being someone that was naive, young and handsome with a head on his shoulders, and knew how to be discrete. I assure you from first hand experience with several famous guys....do not believe all that you read here.

BP

11. camper joe

Gold Member

^ Pic.s from Normads

Attached Files:

12. mikey41

Gold Member

A discreetly lit scene. Yeah, Pierce has a nice, big bush (which I love) but it is impossible to guess the size of his meat.

Pierce got hotter as he got older. Back in the 80's and during his "Remington Steele" days, I could not muster a chubby for him at all.

13. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

more stories from MinScottsdale please!

14. D_8l7ifly

D_8l7ifly New Member

What a load of BS. Pierce is straight, Married to Cassandra Harris in 1977, about 5 years before he got any big roles. She DIED in 1991. Then he Remarried. If he were gay, I'm sure he would have started out as gay. It's people like you that do nothing to help us people in the Entertainment industry, and don't lie about living in his old home. You're probably a middle-aged man who wished all of these things had happened. GET A GRIP.

15. hermosa_dude

hermosa_dude New Member

Yes, That's what I've always heard about Pierce, big bush but little twig and berries.

BTW, I always love the comments about "industry people" having the scoop on who is gay in hollywood. You know who I find usually has the info? Parking attendants and cleaning attendants. I managed commercial real estate in LA and these people worked for me and they always had the low down on who drove into the underground garages with their lovers and then gave them a kiss as they jumped out of the car before they head up to their manager's or lawyer's office. Or the cleaning attendant at the upscale gym, etc, etc.... They are the ones who see it first hand (and they are the one who end up tipping off the papparizzi). The dirt would always filter up to our offices and we would know about it before it would hit the rags.

16. lady belle

lady belle Member

Albums:
    he is so fine and yummy!!!!

17. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

Kiss and tell or plain old (malicious) gossip is so demeaning to the informer, several levels below that of procurer and pimp.

18. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    In the movie The Thomas Crown Affair has a fairly extensive scene where he makes love to Renée Russo. When Aired on USA TV, it is highly edited. But I saw it on Canadian TV once and there was a lot more skin shown. Perhaps the DVD has even more.

19. Cochranfan4life

Cochranfan4life New Member

Pierce is mega hot. I have ''Nomads'' and I was impressed by his bush. Yummy! When he walk close to the camera I swore I could see the top part of his penis. It's kinda thick but it appars he's got a small cock and tiny balls. It's still sexy. And yes..his ass is nice! I wish he would poe for ''Playgirl'' so I can see his cock clearer. I believe he's gay/bi.

Draft saved Draft deleted