Pierced and why? Men and Woman

ringman66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday my friend Nikki who i see occasionally gave me a call to come on over. When i got there she said she wanted to show me something. I didn't expect much as we have know each other 6 years and have fucked quite a bit. So she asks me to close my eyes and than says to open them.

She had her nipples and her clit pierced which i never thought she would ever do. I asked her why now, why did she not get them done before? She said when we did not see each other she kept thinking of my dick and how good i have told her it feels to be pierced. She decided last month to go and get it done and she said she wanted that extra stimulation along with how good it feels with my ring or barbell rubbing inside her.

I tried so hard to get some photo's of her piercings for you all but she said that her piercings are for my eyes only or some other fuck friends.

So that Got me to thinking, why not put a post up. Guys and Gals why did you get your genitals pierced and how did that make you feel?
Also would you fuck someone with a piercing?

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got mine after doing considerable amounts of research on the subject that told me it would feel good. I also needed something out of sight for the workplace. Thirdly, it was a present to myself for meeting a personal goal.

I would fuck a pierced person with no hesitations.

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got my genitals and nipples pierced because its something that had always called to me. I had thought about piercing myself "down there" since I was in my early teens. Luckily I waited and researched and had it all done by a pro, and couldn't be happier :)
And yes I would, and have fucked other heavily pierced people.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Got pierced in 86 and never looked back. Never once regretted it. And when several piercings get together, it's triple the fun!

sskittles

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally think piercings are sexy...

I got my nipples pierced several years back and I love it. I'd been wanting to do it for a while, but always chickened out. Finally just did it. I used to have one inverted nipple and neither were very sensitive... never got into nipple play because it never did anything for me. However since having them pierced they are both very much so, and I couldn't be happier :)

is it a turn off to discover a partner is pierced?

rip11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i got my PA 3 years ago and i'm so glad i did. i've always like piercings on girls and was always curious about how it felt to get one, but most people don't see me as the type to get piercings or tattoo's. after much reading and research i decided to get the PA, and i love it, others seem to really like it too. Its definately a turn on for me to find that a partner is pierced somewhere unexpected and from my experience partners have been excited to find that im pierced.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had pierced partners and find them very sexy. Particularly women with long, pierced nipples and men who are heavy pre-cummers with a PA, ladder, or both. :32:

Unfortunately, my body rejects piercings, so have never been able to reap the rewards. But, like tats, there's a wicked adrenaline rush after that makes you want to jump off a building, which leads to trying it out even though you should be rinsing it with salt water. :09:

*sigh* I miss Red, she had sexy pics of her piercings.