Pierced cocks

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All VERY VERY hot. When you moved from the first ring to the second did you do it yourself or let a piercer do it for you? I'm a bit nervous about trying it myself. I think someone needs to show me how the ring opens!

P.S. As soon as I have a good camera, I'll have some pics to post.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All VERY VERY hot. When you moved from the first ring to the second did you do it yourself or let a piercer do it for you? I'm a bit nervous about trying it myself. I think someone needs to show me how the ring opens!

P.S. As soon as I have a good camera, I'll have some pics to post.

I had my piercer in Leicester do the first two for me, as it was pretty much early days for me, and the sizes was pretty small at that stage, but later I did my own.

Think the hardiest one I did, was going from a 4g to a 2g, as that took a lot of work to do, but after that was ok.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tell you one thing that often confuses me.... the American AWG (G) sizing system used, as I am more used to working in mm's sizing, and I have to keep referring to a chart on Wikepedia, so I know what folks are talking about.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Aha. So when I get back to Prague and want to tell the piercer that I want to move to a 10g I should know the mm equivalent? Good to know...

Probs best you know this before hand yes, and even more so in Europe, where the AWG sizing is not very common.

Good sizing chart here I often refer to... remember, most if the time, some mm sizes are rounded off, to say the nearest .5 mm normally, like my 00g horseshoe is actualy 9.266mm on the size chart (21 mm internal diameter), but is often referred to as 9mm.

Also you need to conciser the internal diameter of the ring when up-sizing on the larger sizes, and from the pic's I see in your gallery, you will probs need to go more on the bigger side, noting the large size of the head of your cock.

American wire gauge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A question for all of you guys... do you like showing off? Was that a reason for getting the PA in the first place? I am a nudist so I'm not shy about being naked or showing off. I'm now looking forward to public urinals (without those damn dividers), going to a naked group swim or even to a sauna evening. Am I being a perv? Seems like I'm verging on PA fetish or something.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love showing off my PA when I can, and as you are a nudist too, it will work fantastic for yourself, especially when you get to the bigger size rings.

All I will say, is just take your time sizing up, and allow yourself enough time to heel with this first ring you have.

Nothing is worse, that a messed up PA hole, when you can not wait to play with it.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
new photo. I moved to a 1 inch (25mm) diameter ring because when I got hard the smaller diameter ring pressed on my head and pee hole.

I had the same trouble with my PA, but in my case I'd started with a ring with too large a diameter and it was putting pressure on the top of my pee hole. Ow! So I had to change down to a ring about the diameter of yours (or maybe a little smaller) and suddenly it was comfortable. It was more comfortable still after I stretched the piercing and wore a thicker ring. But that was all long ago, before I took things a little further :rolleyes:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had the same trouble with my PA, but in my case I'd started with a ring with too large a diameter and it was putting pressure on the top of my pee hole. Ow! So I had to change down to a ring about the diameter of yours (or maybe a little smaller) and suddenly it was comfortable. It was more comfortable still after I stretched the piercing and wore a thicker ring. But that was all long ago, before I took things a little further :rolleyes:

Heh, we will soon have thickjohnny with a large brass padlock for a ring soon enough
:biggrin1: