Pierced cocks

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok. Here is the newest addition. I went from a 12 gauge to 10 gauge (2mm to 2.5mm). I was told I should have done it myself, sitting in a warm bath but I went to a piercing studio and the guy put a dab of Vaseline-like gel on a plastic "guide" thingy and pushed it through. I had a few drops of blood when I got home later which I guess means 6 weeks from the original piercing was too soon.

Well, it's done now and I love the look. I'll refrain, once again, from any activity for at least another 6 weeks. Damn!

Attachments

Reactions: Frenum_uk

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it true that you can't pee normally with a pierced cock?

A friend of a friend got his pierced (not sure what type) and he has to pee sitting down because the flow of urine sprays everywhere.... is this bull or is it true?

(Stanmarsh... is the cock ring in your pics causing the colour difference between your cock and body? (i.e. blood flow restriction)).

PiercedPecker

Experimental Member
Media
Ferox depending on the size of the piercing yes it can turn your piss stream into whats called the shower head effect. This is easily remedied by rotating the penis one half turn so the bottom of it faces upwards then urinate the urin stream will flow off the ring then.

Is it true that you can't pee normally with a pierced cock?

A friend of a friend got his pierced (not sure what type) and he has to pee sitting down because the flow of urine sprays everywhere.... is this bull or is it true? .

When debating between the PA and the Apa, more people with PAs talked about problems with peeing. With my apa the stream spreads a bit more but I don't have to sit. I do have to give an extra shake when I'm done to make sure there are no dribbles. Other than the sea salt soaks the piercing has been remarkable trouble free.