Pierced cocks

I got my run through with metal spike this summer. Highly recommended. I've run across a number of women who've not seen a pierced cock - I'd guess <5%.

DrCalvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have a 6 gauge. had it for a few years. my ex gf was grossed out. tell people what i tell her "It comes out..."
i need to replace it with a curved barbell though, my ring can get a little heavy if i wear it long time.\
anybodu have any tips for measuring how big i need the barbell to be?

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have a 6 gauge. had it for a few years. my ex gf was grossed out. tell people what i tell her "It comes out..."
i need to replace it with a curved barbell though, my ring can get a little heavy if i wear it long time.\
anybodu have any tips for measuring how big i need the barbell to be?

Just go down and get a new ring, make sure that the threads are long, as short threaded balls can work off and then they can get lost. I have had them fall out whilst wearing boxers and shorts, hit the hard floor with a ping.

I would guess if you have been wearing a 6 gauge for some years, that you could move up to a 4 gauge with out any problem. A curved barbell is easier to take out than a CBR, also look at a horseshoe... I move between a 2 gauge and a 0 gauge depending on how I am feeling.

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just go down and get a new ring, make sure that the threads are long, as short threaded balls can work off and then they can get lost. I have had them fall out whilst wearing boxers and shorts, hit the hard floor with a ping.

I would guess if you have been wearing a 6 gauge for some years, that you could move up to a 4 gauge with out any problem. A curved barbell is easier to take out than a CBR, also look at a horseshoe... I move between a 2 gauge and a 0 gauge depending on how I am feeling.

Horseshoes hang on stuff like necklaces, the bottom of your underwear and tonsils. bad idea in my opinion

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not a fan of horseshoes either. The edges of the balls can be sharp, since the posts are countersunk, and annoy the fuck out of you. I wear a monster screwball ring. Like a CBR but you can unscrew the ball rather than needing to find a pliers with foot long handles to bend the ring with in order to get the ball out. The ball has a threaded post that isn't recessed, comfy as can be. Cheap too. Like $30 for a 00ga, which is huge, .365", or 9.266mm, or almost 3/8".

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been thinking about a PA, so far all I have is one in the scrotum. I did have a 0 ga for a number of years but since I have gone smaller because of the weight.

I would like some first hand info from a person that has one

DrCalvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been thinking about a PA, so far all I have is one in the scrotum. I did have a 0 ga for a number of years but since I have gone smaller because of the weight.

I would like some first hand info from a person that has one
what do you want to know?